This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

✵ ashley's rules

Topic » ✵ ashley's rules

499 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
i might add to this thread if i think of more rules but like for now!!!!

FORMAT (vaguely!!!!)

✵ this game is half music taste/half roleplay. roleplay is not required and will definitely not be extensive but is encouraged in the spirit of the game!:)

✵ each episode will start with a HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD competition, where every competitor will send one song fitting the theme provided. i will impartially score each submission out of 10 based on how much i like it while also taking into account how much it works for the theme, so like both things matter!!!

✵ the player with the higher score will become the HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD and can nominate two fellow players for eviction

✵ then the POWER OF VETO competition will take place - a similar style competition to the head of household but smaller scale!

✵ the winner of the power of veto competition has the opportunity to VETO one nominee and save them from eviction, leaving the head of household to nominate a replacement

✵ the remaining players will vote to evict one of the two nominees and the nominee with the most votes will be ELIMINATED. in the event of a tie, the nominee with the LOWEST head of household competition score will be eliminated.

GENERAL RULES

✵ like don't be an ass?

✵ that's kinda it
499 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
oh also winner gets £15 on paypal but who says there's only gonna be one winner?

open group

ANFBBMFSR (season 1!!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!