This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Auditions: Day 6

Topic » [S2] Auditions: Day 6

647 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
The final 7 auditionees face the judges tonight before we head off into the Five Chair Challenge.  Three of four YES votes from the judges will send you through to the next stage of the competition - The Five Chair Challenge.

Running Order:
1. Jennifer Hudson (Jameslu) #Overs
2. Anthem Lights (Tommy123) #Groups
3. Erlend Gunstveit (Jameslu) #Boys
4. Daneliya Tuleshova (Nhl8765554321) #Girls
5. Jordin Sparks (Tommy123) #Overs
6. Ashe (Ajathekween) #Girls
7. Big Time Rush (Tommy123) #Groups

Best of luck to all!
647 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
*X Factor opening titles play*

Welcome to the final set of auditions of Season 2. The last 7 of 46 auditionees will go in front of our judges in hopes of gaining at least 3 Yes's to advance. Now let's welcome our new panel!

Jack, Michael, Rocky, Sea *Claps*

Let auditions begin!
647 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
1. Jennifer Hudson "Circle Of Life" #Overs

Jack: Hearing you use performances from all the way back from American Idol really impresses me as I want to see you from your core and when we first saw you. This performance was an incredible start to your journey which I wish to see more of because I know you could easily do incredible with this season with the right performances. It's a YES!

Michael: I mean Im not surprised you are here. I am a bit nervous for you since you are a bit overused but I guess we'll see what happens tonight. I did love that you went with a performance that I don't think has been used by you ever. If you do make it, immediately a favorite to take it all. YES

Rocky: *STANDING OVATION* MY GOODNESS! SOUL! STRENGTH! POWER! It’s the start of the night and I’m already blown over the water. I’m hoping to see 3 YESES because let’s be frank you’re always chosen, but there’s a reason because you are PERFECTION! Good luck next round, it would be a robbery if you didn’t go through but the newbies are slaying also so far so OOOP- YES

Sea: WAITTTTTT I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE AN AMERICAN IDOL PERSON? Damn, how tf did I never know this...I always thought your idol performances were as a guest rather than a contestant lol. Anyway...THIS KINDA BLEW ME AWAY! I'm shocked I've never seen this before...yeah your overused, but this was new to me, and it ATE! YES

*Claps*

Sea: What a start to the night. With 4 'YES' you are going through to the next round, congratulations!
647 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
2. Anthem Lights "Live The Day" #Groups
.be&ab_channel=CCMMagazine

Jack: Honestly this was another pleasant surprise. I don't think i've seen you much submitted but well I want to see more from this performance because you guys have such soothing voices. I hope to see that this standard stays because you guys have so much potential. It's a YES!

Michael: No

Rocky: *Watches the performance attentively* Hey guys! Firstly, I’d just like to say that I appreciate how laid back this performance was and I enjoyed the vibes. The performance felt a bit one note at first until you showed more towards the end. I’m intrigued to see what else you guys have stored so I WANT TO SEE YOU NEXT ROUND! *eyes the other judges* YES

Sea: Wait this was so cute :D You guys are ADORABLE and this performance was actually really nice! You harmonize beautifully and while watching this, I thought about how proud your mothers are (in the best possible way because you two in the middle really need to start puberty). Loved it :D YES

*Claps*

Jack: Despite Michael's no, the other judges loved your performance giving you 3 'YES' and a space into the next round, congratulations!
647 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
3. Erlend Gunstveit "Home To You" #Boys

Jack: WOW! This is the first time i've heard of you and had to look about you and there's no question why you won this season of the voice. Your voice is so interesting to listen to and it's something I want to see a lot more of. I just love the deep register you have. Has to be a YES!

Michael: Definitely unexpected when you first watch it. I remember seeing this in one of those Voice videos around the world. I don't even think we have another male country this season so you could stand out if my memory is correct. Interested what you do next. YES

Rocky: *Looks perplexed and stunned throughout the performance* Man! Your voice is so unique and special, I have to say that song choice wise I was kind of like meh! It didn’t really excite me but my attention was caught SO WE NEED TO SEE MORE! My favourite words … if you do make it through past this round! YES

Sea: WHO ON EARTH ARE YOU??? You have a really unique voice unlike anyone else in this competition...BRILLIANT START! This performance was definitely one of my favorites out of the boys...I will really impressed by this, good job!!! YES

*Claps*

Rocky: WOW! With 4 'YES' this does mean you will be heading into the next round - The Five Chair Challenge! Congratulations!
647 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
4. Daneliya Tuleshova "Stone Cold" #Girls
%D0%93%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%97%D0%BD%D0%B8

Jack: I want to see uniqueness in performances and this is one of the songs I have heard a tonne of. You have a nice voice but I want to see more appeciation of your other performances you have. I'm going to say Yes, BUT! I want to see more lesser known songs from you because I know you have them.

Michael: Probably an unpopular opinion but this performance is kind of over-rated to me. Like any other performance would of been better then this. I know its not your first language so its not gonna be perfect buy my standards are high for this song. No

Rocky: You have a great voice Daneliya, BUT … in my opinion and from my perspective it isn’t as unique as It’d make want to say YES to you. We’ll see how it goes though *claps* It's an unfortunate No today.

Sea: Damn, you are so young here omggggg!!!!! You are overused, but I can't say I've seen this performance more than twice before now, so I'll let you off one last time (if I see it again no mercy). Assuming you have enough UNIQUE new performances...we could actually see you do really well! YES

Sea: Unfortunately with only 2 'YES' this is the end of the road for you!
647 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
5. Jordin Sparks "No Air" #Overs
.be&ab_channel=JordinSparksVEVO

Jack: Girl this was incredible, despite the audience background singing, I was drawn to you throughout you sung. I am so glad you didn't go crazy with the performance and you allowed us to get an introduction before you got to your climax. It's a Yes!

Michael: This will forever be a bop no matter what year it is. I will sing every single word till the day I die. Performance wise I would of preferred if this was just you singing and not interacting with the audience. Will my love for the song tho push me to give you another chance. No

Rocky: *SCREAMS* JORDIN I LOVE YOU! Totally fangirling over this song, the amount of times I’ve listened to this my goodness. Anyways, one main thing that I’m not too keen is that it is a concert so we had pauses at times or the audience singing instead. Performance wise this was okay, but that’s because there were so many interruptions *frowns* YES

Sea:  You have a really pretty voice! I've seen you used before, but not too much, so you don't count as overused in my book! This was a really pretty performance...not standing out as the greatest audition of the season, but certainly far from the worst...a very solid start for you indeed! YES

*Claps*

Jack - Jordin despite one judge giving you a no, 3 'YES' is enough to send you through to the next round! Congratulations
647 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
6. Ashe "Real Love" #Girls
.be&ab_channel=AsheMusicVEVO

Jack: I feel like I see you all the time but I can honestly say that this is the best I have ever heard of you and you are so underappeciated it's unreal. This season I wanted to see those who aren't exactly known and you are one of them. I want to see you excel this season like your voice suggests. I know you can do this, so today it's a YES!

Michael: I remember you! Im pretty sure I wasn't your biggest fan back then. You do have a unique voice tho and it'll help you stand out but like strong vocals wise you might be in trouble compared to some of these other contestants. Ill give you a chance to impress us even more tho. YES

Rocky: Hey Ashe! No denying you have talent because it’s fun and laidback, but man when you bring on the power it’s something amazing. I’m just worried for you for the 5 chair challenge but who can even tell until the time comes. *claps and smiles* YES

Sea: QUEEN FGHJIEJDGTYUDIJKFDERHHJG! I ADORE this performance so much, IT BLEW ME AWAY AGAIN! This is the second time I've seen you compete, so you are definitely not overused...GORGEOUS, I want to see you slay this season so badly! The girls is always a bloodbath category though so PLEASE slay this :D YES

*Claps*

Michael: Ashe with 4 'YES' this means you will be heading into the next round of the competition. Congratulations!
647 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
7. Big Time Rush "Til I Forget About You" #Groups

Jack: I'm really sorry but this was just a mess in my opinion. You guys I see quite a bit but this performance and your vocals were a mess. It's a No.

Michael: I know damn well Big Time Rush is not on this stage. Being a fan of kpop, watching them try to dance is like not impressive what so ever. I will say tho that this wasn't the worst group performance tonight. I don't think we have a "boy band" this season so Im willing to give you  a shot. YES

Rocky: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Nooo you just didn’t *CRIES* I’m TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH YOU GUYS, Kendall’s engaged *cries* anyways you guys are a group because together your voices blend so well. AWWWW I REALLY WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT ROUND! Oh yea performance *giggles* SOLID because it was fun and entertaining!!! *CRIES* YYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Sea: Oh I hate you. I literally find you disgusting as a group and I want nothing to do with you, ever. I am unsure we'll even have enough groups for the next round though lmfao. I just didn't love this...as a teenage girl during your height, I HATED on you so hard, and that sentiment has never gone away, plus this performance sort of did nothing for me vocally...sorry :( No

Michael - Unfortunately due to only myself giving you a 'YES' this does mean it's the end of the road for you
647 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Only 5 auditionees made it through on the final day of auditions, so let's take a look at those who are left and going into the Five Chair Challenge!

#Boys
1. Charles Kablan (MrRobzilla)
2. Laine Hardy (Nhl8765554321)
3. Dimash (Moviemusicguy123)
4. Matt Terry (Jameslu)
5. Alexander Stewart (Nhl8765554321)
6. Justin Bieber (Tommy123)
7. Daniel Coz (Tommy123)
8. Erlend Gunstveit (Jameslu)

#Girls
1. Jackie Evancho (Tommy123)
2. Leah Marlene (Jameslu)
3. Miley Cyrus (Ajathekween)
4. Hailey Mia (Nhl8765554321)
5. Jessica Sanchez (Moviemusicguy123)
6. Bella Taylor Smith (Jameslu)
7. Alessia Cara (MrRobzilla)
8. Grace Kinstler (Moviemusicguy123)
9. Ashe (Ajathekween)

#Overs
1. Elton John (Moviemusicguy123)
2. Alisan Porter (Midiaw)
3. Beyoncè (MrRobzilla)
4. Tessanne Chin (Nhl8765554321)
5. Alicia Keys (Ajathekween)
6. Avril Lavinge (Tommy123)
7. Patsy Cline (Ajathekween)
8. Brooke Simpson (Jameslu)
9. Fantasia (Moviemusicguy123)
10. Sam Smith (Jason_2_12)
11. Jennifer Hudson (Jameslu)
12. Jordin Sparks (Tommy123)

#Groups
1. Cimorelli (MrRobzilla)
2. Girl Named Tom (Jameslu)
3. Clark Sisters (Ajathekween)
4. One Ok Rock (Moviemusicguy123)
5. G-Nation (Nhl8765554321)
6. Little Mix (Jameslu)
7. Anthem Lights (Tommy123)
647 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
This is it, auditions are done for with another season! Out of a total of 46 auditions, 36 shall be moving on. However only 20 will make it into the live shows, so we have a bit of cutting down to do, especially in the overs category

open group

AJ's X Factor: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!