This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Auditions: Day 5

Topic » [S2] Auditions: Day 5

659 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Tonight the fifth day of auditions are occurring. 7 more auditionees will go against the judges. Three of four YES votes from the judges will send you through to the next stage of the competition - The Five Chair Challenge.

Running Order:
1. Fantasia (Moviemusicguy123) #Overs
2. Alessia Cara (MrRobzilla) #Girls
3. G-Nation (Nhl8765554321) #Groups
4. Grace Kinstler (Moviemusicguy123) #Girls
5. Daniel Coz (Tommy123) #Boys
6. Little Mix (Jameslu) #Groups
7. Sam Smith (Jason_2_12) #Overs

Best of luck to all!
659 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
*X Factor opening titles play*

Welcome to the fifth set of auditions of Season 2. The next 7 auditionees will go in front of our judges in hopes of gaining at least 3 Yes's to advance. Now let's welcome our new panel!

Jack, Michael, Rocky, Sea *Claps*

Let the auditions begin!
659 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
1. Fantasia "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word" #Overs

Jack: This was just pure incredibleness and I just couldn't keep my eyes off of you. You are truely underappreciated and I want to see you excel this season like I have heard you before. It's a YES!

Michael: About time someone used her in a music group game. You have such an amazing voice and honestly so under-rated. I do think its gonna be hard to find enough performances for you to use this season but I can not wait to hear more from you! YES

Rocky: Queennn!!! It will be a robbery if you did not make it through because this performance is to the perfection and a solid A+. Mannn the kind and calibre of talent we have this season … it’s gonna be a tough one to judge 100%. YES

Sea: Ok, I didn't love this...it did just sort of happen. I'm a bit neutral on this. There have been better auditions tbh, but there have also been worse...a little on the fence here, but overall, I suppose you do deserve a spot in this competition! YES

Jack: Fantasia you are our first act through of todays auditions. Congratulations
659 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
2. Alessia Cara "Scars To Your Beautiful" #Girls

Jack: This was a cultural reset this performance as you just provided such power in your voice and this performance. I loved seeing you audition because you proved how you didn't want to put an act on and just to be yourself with this song. It's a Yes.

Michael:  I think this is the only song of yours I know but I love this performance so much and the message behind it. The vocals were great in the beginning but I kind of wanted more from you so Ill give you a chance to show us more! YES

Rocky: Alessia! Just got to say that this was a solid performance, although the dancers were very distracting and I wish we could have honed into you only during the performance. Nonetheless, this was great in my eyes and I think giving you a chance is also okay. YES

Sea:  You have a gorgeous voice <3 I LOVE IT! It's so pure and gentle...I could honestly listen to it all day! This audition was genuinely a masterpiece...SPECTACULAR JOB QUEEN! YES

*Claps*

Sea: Alessia with this performance you have got 4 'YES' which means you are into the next round!
659 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
3. G-Nation "Teeth" #Groups

Jack: Honestly you girls have a bunch of incredible voices that I want to see more finetuning to. I wish you guys toned it down a little and allowed for just your voices to do the talking. I'm giving you guys a chance and saying YES, but I want to see a little more from you.

Michael: I have definitely heard of you gals before but never really saw a performance from you guys yet. I think you guys have what it takes to be a great group I think you do need more time tho. From what we got tho Im interested to see more from you gals. YES

Rocky: Strong vocals, but I feel like there was nothing else to this performance and I definitely wanted more. To be really honest this felt mediocre and I don’t think it would withstand for a next round with other artists. No

Sea: Ohhh you count as our ESC representation yassss! Sheldon may have murdered you in the Australian final but there's no Sheldon this season so hello! I did actually like this...it was a bit shouty, but less so than 4th Impact (shade intended <3), but overall it was still a very fun performance, and you delivered vocally! YES

*Claps*

Michael: Despite Rocky giving you a No, you have been given 3 'YES' which means you girls are heading into the five chair challenge!
659 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
4. Grace Kinstler "When We Were Young" #Girls

Jack: One of the people that i've only saw once on another show which surprisingly was mine. Your voice was so good tonight and singing a song like this can be a risk but you took it and well you excelled with this adele song! I have to say a fat YES!

Michael: Gorgeous! You were my favorite contestant on that season and was truly robbed of the win. You started off that season so strong and ended just as strong. I think you have some amazing performances that can help you move forward and I hope we get to see them! YES

Rocky: Another act that I’m happy to see perform because in my eyes they are newbies, unless I have the worst memory ever. You look amazing and your vocals OBVIOUSLY IS REFRESHING! This is a song that is usually overdone with kind of the same renditions, but I’m very excited to see what else you could show us if you do make it through. *cheers* YES

Sea:  HOLY SHIT WHY HAVE I NEVER SEEN YOU AUDITION BEFORE? That power...I AM FUCKING SCALPED! You have me shaking on the floor...THAT WAS SPECTACULAR! This was just...EASILY one of the best auditions this season, SHAKING. YES

*Claps*

Sea: Congratulations Grace, with 4 'YES' you will be heading into the next round!
659 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
5. Daniel Coz "Part Of Your World #Boys
.be

Jack: Hearing a male sing this song was not what I was expecting to hear from these auditions but well you properly nailed the song for what it is. It was really stunning to listen to and I am so glad you didn't turn it into something it was and you sung it how it's supposed to be sung. It's a YES!

Michael: Kind of wasn't expecting this but I actually liked this performance. Probably the best male cover of this song I have heard. Lets see if you'll switch it up next time. Hopefully the other mentors agree so we can continue looking I mean listening to you! YES

Rocky: Mhmmm first of all welcome! I’m not too sure about Disney covers at times especially covers that don’t really show off your range to the amount that we expect. I’m a bit worried for you for the 5 chair challenge, but what the heck I’m giving you a chance! YES

Sea: Well, this was Disney. I'm going to be frank about my taste here...fuck this. Women slay Disney songs, men singing Disney...it HURTS, ok. It's just fucking annoying. It's a singing style that can only be pulled off in rare circumstances, and this is not one of them. Clearly you are a SUPERB vocalist, but if we're just going to be handed male Disney songs all season my god it won't end well... NO

*Claps*

Jack: Despite the risk of a disney song, you have gained enough of the judges support to head into the next round! Congratulations!
659 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
6. Little Mix "Shout Out To My Ex" #Groups

Jack: Honestly I am really umming and arring with this performance because you guys really didn't shine till the first chorus when you started with the harmonies and blending of voices which I really dig in this performance. I want to see more of you though so it's a YES!

Michael: Oh no Sea don't disappoint me with this one. The best performance of the night without a doubt and Im so excited to see you gals here even if you girls are a regular in music group games. I think you guys have a really great shot at winning this whole thing! YES

Rocky: SLAY SLAY SLAY GIRLS! Usually you guys are a hit or miss, but I’m not surprised you nailed this audition performance *winks* *coughs Akshar* This is a very strong performance and it gave me everything I wanted because usually I’m not into you guys *dances and cheers* YES

Sea: Shocked this is the first time I'm saying it this episode, but welcome back the overused squad! I did honestly kind of...hate this though. Like idk what it was but the harmonies just flopped for me, and that's usually your strongest point. I appreciate you going with something different, but I'm afraid I just didn't find this enjoyable, sorry :( NO

*Claps*

Michael: With 3 'YES' girls, this means you will be heading into the five chair challenge!
659 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
7. Sam Smith "Burning" #Overs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=Df-Wo48P-M8

Jack: Sam you are one of the most incredible singers there is. You are so incredible and you just have allowed yourself to be who you want to be. This performance was so simple and so gripping that I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. This has to be a YES!

Michael: Well scratch out what I just said about performance of the night because this is 100% it. Honestly one of the best auditions we have had so far this season. Everyone by now should know I love your voice and I say it every time I hear it. Amazing way to end it! YES

Rocky: *SCREAMS AND THEN FAINTS* SAM SMITH! I do not care if you are overused, now’s your time to shine brighter. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SONG CHOICE, I’m truly obsessed with performance and I’m holding you to a high standard especially for the five chair challenge *STANDING OVATION* YES

Sea: NON-BINARY ICON!!! I know there aren't enough non-binary singers to have a separate category, but it does kind of grind my gears when you are put down in the "male" category tbh. That being said...you are another overused person sadly, not to the same extent as some others, but you are still overused I'm afraid...and I have seen this before :( NO

Rocky: Congratulations Sam, you are the next person to go through to the Five Chair Challenge, congratulations!
659 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
All 7 auditionees have made it through so let's go through the complete list of who's made it through!

#Boys
1. Charles Kablan (MrRobzilla)
2. Laine Hardy (Nhl8765554321)
3. Dimash (Moviemusicguy123)
4. Matt Terry (Jameslu)
5. Alexander Stewart (Nhl8765554321)
6. Justin Bieber (Tommy123)
7. Daniel Coz (Tommy123)

#Girls
1. Jackie Evancho (Tommy123)
2. Leah Marlene (Jameslu)
3. Miley Cyrus (Ajathekween)
4. Hailey Mia (Nhl8765554321)
5. Jessica Sanchez (Moviemusicguy123)
6. Bella Taylor Smith (Jameslu)
7. Alessia Cara (MrRobzilla)
8. Grace Kinstler (Moviemusicguy123)

#Overs
1. Elton John (Moviemusicguy123)
2. Alisan Porter (Midiaw)
3. Beyoncè (MrRobzilla)
4. Tessanne Chin (Nhl8765554321)
5. Alicia Keys (Ajathekween)
6. Avril Lavinge (Tommy123)
7. Patsy Cline (Ajathekween)
8. Brooke Simpson (Jameslu)
9. Fantasia (Moviemusicguy123)
10. Sam Smith (Jason_2_12)

#Groups
1. Cimorelli (MrRobzilla)
2. Girl Named Tom (Jameslu)
3. Clark Sisters (Ajathekween)
4. One Ok Rock (Moviemusicguy123)
5. G-Nation (Nhl8765554321)
6. Little Mix (Jameslu)

open group

AJ's X Factor: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!