This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules and Guidelines - in case anyone forgets -

Topic » Rules and Guidelines - in case..

848 days 8 hours ago
bkeast
1. You are NOT required to loop me in any Skype or discord communication with you and the rest of the cast, although I would appreciate it of course
2. You are ONLY required to send me confessionals so I can post them anonymously (this is big brother after all.
3. Gamesmanship is always welcome!!
4. All challenges will be released well in advance, and will be completed in a time that works for all or the vast majority of you. I will be in the challenge forum early to do a check in and make sure all (or the people that need to be in if its a veto competition) are online. IF YOU DO NOT LET ME KNOW OF A CHANGE OF. PLANS, no one can control what goes on in life, we are human, than things will either get moved around or you will have to forfeit the competition if the vast majority of the cast participates
5. When evictions come you MUST mail me your votes, and I will post the eviction results in the eviction speeches forum.
6. If you do not mail me a vote than you will receive a penalty vote when you are up for eviction!. If you are up for eviction and receive too many penalty votes, than eviction will be cancelled for that day and we will still move forward with the head of household competition (for example if there are 5 people left in the game and you receive three penalty votes than the eviction will be cancelled.

NOTE: Advantages will be given to members of the cast at RANDOM using a picker wheel. Twists can also happen at ANY TIME!!

Good luck all!!

open group

Bkeasts Big Brother Canada Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!