This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[HSC10] Simghera #09

Topic » [HSC10] Simghera #09

14 days 20 hours ago
mercy08
https://i.imgur.com/Got5f2Q.gif

7 songs will be performing. The voting system will be rewarding 12, 10, 7, 4, 2, -2 and -4 points, being the 12 the song that you liked the most and the -4 the one you liked the least.

Let's get into the artists ♥
14 days 20 hours ago
mercy08
1. Lisa May - "Young Love"

Lisa May is a quite known artist from Georgia. She represented the country back in ESCT29 as an automatic qualifier and only managed to place 24th in the Grand Final. She's been in the music industry for years now mainly releasing pop songs and she's coming for revenge.

14 days 20 hours ago
mercy08
2. Luka Nozza - "In The Pit"

Luka Nozza is a singer, songwriter, and music producer based in Berlin, Germany. He is more of a small independent artist with just a few releases that is trying to get known.

14 days 20 hours ago
mercy08
3. Liza kenia - "Shen da Zgva"

She is a singer, dancer and musician who would compete on the Georgian version Dancing with the Stars. She has won musical competitions in the past. She is a pretty succesful person in her country, will she achieve the same recognition in HSC?

14 days 20 hours ago
mercy08
4. Merab Amzoevi - "Zazhgi menya"

Merab was the first evicted person in the live shows from "Georgian Idol", however, he got afair amount of popularity from the contest and has been releasing music periodically. I don't get why he went russian but ok I guess.

14 days 20 hours ago
mercy08
5. Lizi Japaridze - "Desire"

She is probably the only one of you know beforehand from the national final. You may know her as Lizi Pop from JESC. Now that she's an adult, she changed her image completely. Will she find success here?

14 days 20 hours ago
mercy08
6. Luna Flowers, Sabana - "City Of Ember"

I literally can't find anything about Sabana so sorry for him/her/them! I can't find much about Luna Flowers either, he is a georgian rapper that has consistently released music for a while now. How will they do?

14 days 20 hours ago
mercy08
7. Liza Koni - "Alive"

There is not much to talk about her as she has only released two songs and doesn't seem to be very active. Hopefully she is preparing to drop another banger just as Alive is!

14 days 20 hours ago
mercy08
I only have the Youtube playlist as Shen da Zgva is missing in Spotify. Sorry!

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpof73pxiSul1z4iuQB6g-wIM3MflG0z2&si=Ofa2NyASNARoxrW-

open group

Harmony Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!