This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[HSC8] Live From Torshavn - 2nd Semi-Final

Topic » [HSC8] Live From Torshavn -..

200 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
Congratulations on surviving the first semi-final! Now, regroup, and prepare for 8 more songs from some random Faroese people we picked off the street!

In tonight's lineup, we have 3 familiar faces, a pair of sisters facing off, and the ex of the dude who founded Skype, so buckle up and enjoy the ride!

But first, once again, a performance from our lord and saviour LUCIA GIBARTI!!!

Tonight's Running Order:

1) Dopha, Beinir
2) Elinborg
3) Marianna Winter
4) Lea Kampmann
5) Marius DC
6) Eivor
7) Gudrid Hansdottir
8) Aura Dione
200 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
1) Dopha, Beinir

Opening our second semi-final, we have Danish artist Dopha teaming up with Live From Torshavn 1 alumni Beinir! Last edition, shortly after the national final went public, Beinir deleted literally all of his music and then his social accounts and I'd like to hope it wasn't anything HSC related and we're not about to be sued Andrea style!

200 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
2) Elinborg

Next up, it's Elinborg, sister of fellow competitor Eivor! In tonight's live acoustic performance, she's joined by fellow contestants Dania O. Tausen and Marianna Winter (we love queens helping queens) <3

200 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
3) Marianna Winter

Our second of the three returnees tonight is, speak of the devil, Marianna Winter! She and Dania are speeding through Torshavn and collecting those speeding tickets, but it was all worth it to bring you this music video!

200 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
4) Lea Kampmann

A last minute addition to our NF is Lea Kampmann, who delivers the titular song of her album "If I ever made you cry, I'm sorry" (I'm noticing a bit of a theme tonight, hmmm). Will Lea cry at her NQ, or will she slide into the LFT2 final? That's up to you to decide ;)

200 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
5) Marius D.C

The Faroes' first rapper and only solo man in the national final has arrived! At the young age of 17, he's here with his first single. While rap isn't my favorite genre, it makes a nice change of pace tonight!

200 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
6) Eivor

The runner up of last edition's NF, Eivor is back and hoping to this time top her previous result! In this song, she looks to Faroese folklore about the souls of men lost to the waves, and the times of World War 2, where countless men gave their lives at sea to help food reach the British

200 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
7) Gudrid Hansdottir

Our penultimate act of the NF is Gudrid Hansdottir, the recent winner of Pan-Arctic Vision's inaugural edition, where she took home the award for most uniting and community driven song. The title of this song, "Gult Myrkur" translates to "Yellow Darkness" and reminisces about the warm glow of the fire on a cold winter's night

200 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
8) Aura Dione

Closing the show is Faroese-Danish singer Aura Dione, who is bringing her single "Worn Out American Dream" to the contest. Formerly engaged to the chap who brought us Skype, she is best known for her chart topping single "I Will Love You Monday." I genuinely don't know what else to say here but thank you so much for making it to the final song of this national final!

200 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
And that concludes the second semi-final! I've said it a lot, but thank you SO MUCH for listening this far <3

Voting will work the same as semi 1, but in case you've decided to be different and vote in this semi first, the formula is once again 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 1, 0 :)

Spotify Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0KlL7FDd4CFe9DBcuDuSaL

Youtube Playlist (features semi 1 too): https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhKQXz7qhdzKfwkvwCVt_KHzMD15evu8k&si=KXV6Gj3DGeq5jek5

open group

Harmony Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!