This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MONTE-CARLO EURO FEST !!!

Topic » MONTE-CARLO EURO FEST !!!

674 days 10 hours ago
RakkyESCT
BONNE NUIT EUROPE !!! BIENVENUE À LA PREMIÈRE ÉDITION DU " MONTE- CARLO EURO FEST !!!

For the first time, our country has decided to select our representative through a National pre-selection, in which 5 artists will compete to win the prize and represent the country in the third edition of the musical contest " Harmony Song Contest "

For this occasion we have designed a new and different voting system in which we will give voice to an internal jury (made up of different personalities from my environment) and the European Televote, who will be in charge of choosing the winner of the Monte-Carlo Euro Fest

For this first edition, an internal jury  has selected 5 proposals of familiar faces from different musical styles and with quite different characteristics, who will fight to win and be able to represent MONACO in "HARMONY SONG CONTEST #03!!!
674 days 10 hours ago
RakkyESCT
VOTING SYSTEM :

50% INTERNAL JURY: It consists of a vote by a owr National Jury that will score each of the topics;)

1st Category: Topic Quality:
In this section, aspects such as the voice of the artist, the musical production, the artistic base of each song are valued ...

2nd Category: Videoclip:
In this section, the staging will be evaluated, that is, the aspects related to the video clip of the song.

3rd Category: Originality:
In this section the originality of the topic will be assessed, the capacity of each topic to be able to surprise.

4th Category: Competitiveness:
In this section we will assess the possibilities of each song to compete with the other songs in the contest and the probabilities of making a good result.

FOR THIS THE JURIES SHOULD SCORE WITH 1POINT , 2POINTS , 3POINTS , 4POINTS  5POINTS  FOR THE 5 SONGS, IN EACH OF THE CATEGORIES !!!

P:D   If someone is interested in being part of the Internal Jury and doesn't  understand the voting system, send me a private message!

50% EUROPEAN TELEVOTE: It consists of a vote in which each person will rate each of the topics according to their personal taste

The five candidate themes will be submitted to the decision of the voting public of all those delegations that want to participate. For this, each person must distribute  ,  4POINTS , 6POINTS , 8POINTS , 10POINTS and 12POINTS  among the five candidate proposals !!!

After both votes, all the points will be added (National Jury + European Televote) the artist who obtains the most votes in the total vote will be the winner of the FIRST EDITION OF THE " MONTE-CARLO EURO FEST "  and therefore the representative of MÒNACO in " HSC # 03 "  !!!
674 days 10 hours ago
RakkyESCT
CHANSON N°1 : MARGHE - AU BOUT DU MONDE

CHANSON Nº 2 : ANABEL - FOU

CHANSON Nº 3 : KLON - WEST

674 days 10 hours ago
RakkyESCT
CHANSON Nº 4 : IBEYI - SISTER TO SISTER

CHANSON Nº 5 : DELUXE - FLOWERS

674 days 10 hours ago
RakkyESCT
AFTER MEETING THE FIVE ASPIRING SONGS, MÒNACO OPENS THE VOTING PROCESS !!!

NOW , YOU CAN  VOTE AS A  JURY MEMBER ( if you like )  , VOTING EVERY SONG AND IN EACH CATEGORY, FROM UP TO 1POINT , 2POINTS , 3POINTS , 4POINTS , 5POINTS

AND / 0 ALSO;)

YOU CAN VOTE AS A EUROPEAN TELEVOTE  DISTRIBUTING  ,  4POINTS , 6POINTS , 8POINTS , 10POINTS AND 12POINTS AMONG THE FIVE CANDIDATE SONGS !!!

THANKS YOU ALL FOR YOUR EFFORT AND DEDICATION !!!

THEREFORE, WE COMMIT OURSELVES (WHEN WE CAN) TO VOTE THE PRESELECTIONS THAT REQUIRE US !!!

P:D I am a white card, so I think I will only be able to vote privately for those people who have previously sent me an email! I will do the rest directly in the forum of each Preselection!

KISSES FROM MÒNACO  !!!
672 days 13 hours ago
Darbe
🇭🇷

open group

Harmony Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!