This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

● EPISODE 11 - πŒπˆπ‹π€π, πˆπ“π€π‹π˜ ●

Topic » ● EPISODE 11 -..

800 days 7 hours ago
QueenMichelle
https://i.imgur.com/M2RJvMJ.gif

Congratulations on making it to the FINAL FOUR, racers! This is the last leg before the finale, and I know you all want a spot badly.

Thanks to your gorgeous futuristic bops, we’ve fixed the spaceship and have successfully landed in MILAN, Italy, just in time for Milan Fashion Week!

Well.. I say that but, it’s not like we can afford to attend LOL. But, instead, we can host our OWN Milan Fashion Week, and we can charge the locals who probably can’t afford it either! I’ll take care of the fashion, but you will have to take care of the MUSIC.

That’s right! Your theme for this week is π–π€π‹πŠ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‘π”ππ–π€π˜. I can fix up some good looks but a runway show is nothing without the music. Your job is to find a song that would work perfectly as a runway song!

The deadline for this challenge is Thursday, February 24th at 3PM EST / 8PM GMT. If you have any questions, mail me on Tengaged or ask in the group chat on Discord.

Start your engines.. and may the best racer win!
799 days 23 hours ago
MISSimogen
799 days 9 hours ago
Alexeh23
798 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
796 days 18 hours ago
ganghandedcat

Decided to go with a song that's more for the chic, sensual runway as opposed to a vogue one. Transcend yourself to Paris Fashion Week (which starts this Monday!) with a bit of Friday at the sea...
786 days 7 hours ago
QueenMichelle
Ladies it's finally time to find out who will make it to the TOP 3, and who will be lipsyncing for the 3rd and final plane ticket.

Lets not waste any time..

the FIRST plane ticket goes to..
786 days 7 hours ago
QueenMichelle
NO ONE.

I'm sorry ladies..
786 days 7 hours ago
QueenMichelle
*rips up all three tickets*

This episode, something unheard of happened.. you ALL received 20 / 20 on your songs. And I can't bring myself to put two of you in the bottom, so...

you're ALL moving on to the finale of Michelle's Amazing Music Taste Race. this means you all receive a WIN this episode.

prepare yourselves, the finale is coming shortly!

-----

TOP 4 COMMENTARY:

MISSimogen - Shygirl - β€˜CLEO’

COMMENTARY: YASSSSSS. I haven’t listened to this much but this listen really ate for some reason, especially with the theme in mind. This is literally exactly what I was looking for, I’m moving so hard.

SCORE: 20 (10 + 10)

β€”--

Alexeh23 - Alice - β€˜NYX’

COMMENTARY: YUPP. I’m kinda obsessed with this actually.. I love how the .. Dutch? language goes with the beat, this was very much so giving runway but in a unique way. This just really ate for me, I love the production.

β€”--

Patrick319 - Dizzy Fae - β€˜Bend n Snap’

COMMENTARY: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS IS SAUR GOOD. I’m moving extremely hard rn I’m in shock. This is literally so good like it’s giving TSC winner. It would eat really hard on a runway as well like you ATE this week.

β€”--

ganghandedcat - Vendredi sur Mer - β€˜La Femme a la Peau Bleue’

COMMENTARY: I LOVE your take on this theme, I definitely see this as a more chic and sensual runway, and I’m losing my mind at how much this serves to me. The language of LURVEE first and foremost made me stan but I really enjoyed this in its entirety.

open group

Michelle's Amazing Music Taste Race [2]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!