This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Ryan Battle Round 5: Tori Kelly vs. Michael Bublé

Topic » Team Ryan Battle Round 5: Tori..

942 days 9 hours ago
humanwebjet1

VS

942 days 6 hours ago
NanoNerd
Tori Kelly:

Not bad, not bad at all! This was a very inventive performance, and you did very well! My only problem with it is I don’t really think you unleashed the full power and range of your voice... but I still enjoyed it nonetheless, and your vocals still sounded pretty good! Well done!

Michael Bublé:

This was a different take on a classic song... but I feel like it shouldn’t have been changed. I like jazz... but I felt like this song should’ve been played in it’s original style. I also felt you were quiet during a lot of the performance. There were moments when your voice was loud, and those moments were great... but the rest of the time I just don’t think you were singing up to your potential.

Two very unique performances. This is a tough decision, but I’m gonna have to go with the person who I think outshined the other tonight.

The winner of this battle is...

Tori Kelly!

Sorry Michael, but I don’t think you performed your best tonight. I also think Tori will be liked more by the judges moving forward, so I had to go with her. I’m very sorry :(
942 days 3 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
I understand. Plus, Tori Kelly is known for doing well in these types of games so I’m not upset about Michael losing the battle.

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!