This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

active games!!

Topic » active games!!

5705 days 17 hours ago
volleyballxx22
hey everyone!! i noticed that this isnt a very active group we need to get goin!! plus what do u guys think about activness during games. i think that sometimes its great but sometimes its so unactive u kinda wanna be voted out. what do u guys think?
5704 days 9 hours ago
StarringAmy
Active games are the best even if it's so active that I have a hard time keeping up.

I hate having conversations with myself.

I think if you're gone for 3 days you should be booted out and replaced with someone else who is not in the game who is active.  It could change the ways you planned on voting people out at the start when a new person takes the unactives person's place.
5702 days 19 hours ago
volleyballxx22
yah i agree.
5698 days 16 hours ago
nataliecorbin
ugh yeah i hate having games where people NEVER talk, but i also hate having games where people talk A TON.
5691 days 17 hours ago
volleyballxx22
yah ilike games when people r on when im on but they r not on so much that u get evicted!

open group

Team USA!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!