This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Event #7 - Insider Trading

Topic » Main Event #7 - Insider..

909 days 20 hours ago
WitZ
This event will begin check in at 5.50pm and start right on 6.00pm. Best of luck everyone <3
909 days 20 hours ago
WitZ
Main Event 7 (8 remain) – Insider Trading 

This challenge will involve making money and a little insider trading. The game will be set inside a bank and your job will be to try and figure out the markets to make the best deals possible. 

For this game there will be 6 fictional businesses. 

Ludwig’s Logging (LL), Hannah’s Hats (HH), Tim’s Tech (TT), Katie’s Kittens (KK), Jenna’s Jeans (JJ) and Diana’s Diamonds (DD). 

This game will be played over a 1-hour period. During this period there will be share’s available in these respective companies. At the start of the game, you will all receive some insider tips about some of the companies showing an increase or a decrease in share values are at different times in the game.   

Each of you will start with $15.00 which you will use as currency to buy and sell shares. Every 5 minutes in game the value of each company will fluctuate. You will need to try and work with one another by sharing information to buy shares when the company shares aren’t worth much and then sell them when they are worth more. But be careful… if you hold onto shares for too long and a company starts to lose value you might end up with less money than you started with! 

An example…. At 10mins Hannah’s Hat’s might be selling shares for S2.25 so you buy 3 of them for $6.75. You know from your insider tip that at 15mins Hannah’s Hats will be worth $2.85 per share so you sell them at 15mins at the new price earning you $8.55. 

In this game I am the BANK. You must privately message me (in your discord channel) with any buying or selling you which to do. As with everything in this business timing is everything. You will be in queue based on when you sent your message. So be aware. If you know that something is about to lose value, make sure you send me the message early in the 5-minute time window so that you are selling those shares well before the markets change otherwise you could end up selling them at a lower price. I have made everyone a discord chat for this challenge. You can post your decision to buy/sell once each 5-minute session. You do not have to buy or sell but if you intend to, you can only use the bank once per 5 minutes. When the markets are updated (every 5-minute mark) I will post the new values of each company in the public discord channel. This will let you know what the new price of shares are if you did not have an insider tip. 

At the end of 60 minutes the three richest players will all earn safety and garnets depending on their position (1st 5 Garnets, 2nd 4 Garnets, 3rd 3 Garnets). The person with the least money will be sent directly into the elimination and the top three players will need to vote for a player to join them. Speaking of Garnets, you can use them this game to buy more information. You can secretly message me… 

‘Buys Tip 1’ – in your discord chat – and you spend 4 garnets for this tip. You can then if you wish to keep going spent 3 more garnets to ‘Buy Tip 2’. These are optional and can only be bought after 20mins have passed in the game.
909 days 20 hours ago
WitZ
The game has officially started!
909 days 19 hours ago
WitZ
Results
--------

1st - Absol - $90.75 (3 garnets)
2nd - Scott - $61.50
3rd - Christian - $48.60 (3 garnets)
4th - Josh - $39.20
5th - Noelle - $33.05
6th - Jan - $20.70
7th/8th - Nick/Jre - $15.00
909 days 19 hours ago
WitZ
There were 2 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

jre
nick
IP: 122.57.12.114
Timestamp: 2021-10-31 23:07:36 UTC

Jre has been selected as the Duelist. Absol, Scott and Christian you have until 6.30pm EST tomorrow to select an opponent.

open group

WitZ's Genius Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!