This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Event #6 - Actual Genius?

Topic » Main Event #6 - Actual Genius?

913 days 18 hours ago
WitZ
This challenge is non-live and is relatively simple. You will be completing a puzzle in the fastest time possible. The player with the fastest time will win 5 Garnets. The 3 fastest times will form the voting block to send one player into the elimination duel. Note, for this challenge the slowest time will AUTOMATICALLY be sent into the duel. But it can’t be that simple can it...

For this challenge you can manipulate both your own time and the time of others with the use of garnets and coins. Garnets can buy a 20 second advantage for yourself (-20secs from your time) or a 15 second disadvantage for an opponent (+15secs to their time). 3 Coins can earn you a 5 second advantage (-5secs from your time) or a 4 second disadvantage (+4 secs to their time).

This game is not simply about completing a puzzle the fastest, but it is also about making sure your social game is strong so that no one targets you for elimination!
https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=31a8097d1061

(Standard tg rules apply. I need a screenshot of your time with your tg account in a tab open on the screenshot...)
913 days 18 hours ago
WitZ
(I need your screenshots by 6.30pm EST tomorrow <3 Depending on how I'm feeling I'll either publish the results then or later... depends on how I'm feeling post-vaccine...)
912 days 17 hours ago
WitZ
(I'm gonna push this one more day... I'm kinda anxious about how I'll react to the vaccine and it'll give me more options if I'm feeling horrible tomorrow... sorry <3)
911 days 18 hours ago
WitZ
Main Event Results....

1st Place - Christian - 5.35 (5 Garnets) (Safe) (Voter)
2nd Place - Scott - 5.55 (Safe) (Voter)
3rd Place - Absol - 6.55 (Safe) (Voter)
4th Place - Jan - 7.08
5th Place - Noelle - 7.40
6th Place - Nick - 9.25

Did Not Submit... Josh, George and Jre.... (I will randomise for an elimination duelist...)
911 days 17 hours ago
WitZ
jre
george
josh

Timestamp: 2021-10-29 23:01:36 UTC

Jre, you have been selected as the elimination duelist, Christian, Scott and Absol have until 6.30pm EST tomorrow so select your opponent.

open group

WitZ's Genius Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!