This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

How Eliminations will work:

Topic » How Eliminations will work:

980 days 9 hours ago
FlamingJojo
If you are in the bottom three(unless specified in prior), you will be entering into the elimination process. Now, the eliminations will run at the same time as the challenges with a few specific rules to them:

-All eliminations will be on a specific Artist, so there will be no complications to what the challenge or elimination is(as challenges will be more themed/with a concept or criteria to meet).

-All Elimination song MUST be sent to me directly in either my inbox or discord messages and not posted on the challenge blog link(so that way, your competition will not see what you posted to save yourself).

-In regards to the fact no one will see what songs are posted for elimination, until the results are out, each player in elimination needs to send THREE different songs, in the case you all send the same one in(as it will be based under Artists, I can see this happening).

-If anyone send the same song for elimination, the one who sent it first, will be getting it while the ones who didn't, will be falling back to their second or even third choice, if it occurred to multiple songs.

-The songs for elimination, will have a grading by the 3 judges between 1-10 and the lowest grade will be out.
If there is a tie, the person who received the lowest score will unfortunately get the cut and will know which judge to curse out. ^,*

Hopefully this isn't too complicated and if the case it is, feel free to ask questions in my inbox or preferably, my discord--which will be posted below.

jojo1369/Vivacious#0866

open group

Flaming's Musical Extravanganza

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!