This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules of Hitman's HIT List

Topic » Rules of Hitman's HIT List

983 days 3 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
Welcome contestants to Hitman’s HIT List!

Background: You along with 15 other people have been blacklisted by corporations, politicians, and shady figures! The hitman hired to take you out kills with near-impeccable precision. In a turn of luck however, the employer of the hitman however are egotistical assholes and have determined that for their enjoyment, one of the 16 may live. To live another day, you must backstab your fellow 16 and be able to charm your way through music out of this predicament.

Each contestant will submit a song that fits the theme of the week.

I, the Hitman, will be charmed by one of the songs so much that I will delegate HHOH (Hitman Helper of Household) to the contestant who submitted said song.

I, the Hitman, will choose to nominate the contestant who submitted the worst song of the week. The HHOH of the week will nominate two people for elimination with an order of preference.

Eg. Bob - first kill preference
      Jolly - second backup option

In the case that one of the nominees is also the worst performing entry of the week, the backup option will be used as the 2nd nominee.

The HHOH will be announced at (set time), and the HHOH must mail me their two nominees within 24 hours of the announcement. If they fail to nominate the Hitman will nominate the two worst performers of the week for elimination.

During the announcement of the nominees I will not reveal who the winner chose as nominee giving them plausible deniability. This will make the nominee think that they were chosen because of a poor entry rather than because of a tactical decision. The winner however, may choose to reveal who they chose themselves.

For season 1 there will be no POV as it is too chaotic to have this many events. In season 2 if the cast can mostly be online at the same time there will be a POV position.

TLDR:

1. Alliance building through different social media outlets is encouraged
2. Daily activity is encouraged as it is the only way this game gets interesting
3. Don't miss song submission deadlines or you'll be nominated by default
4. As HHOH it is strongly encouraged that you are active so that you can communicate with fellow contestants and so the Host can reach you.
5. No POV for season 1
6. 12 week long contest
7. HHOH is chosen through best song of the week
8. One of the nominees is typicaly chosen for poor song submission
983 days 3 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
Sorry totally forgot about this!

9. HHOH must send nomination to me and not announce it themselves; they must also do it as quickly as possible
10. Once the nominees are announced, voting begins immediately, unless prior warning is given.

open group

Hitman's HIT List

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!