This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Titanic

Topic » Titanic

5698 days 17 hours ago
Renegades
This movie is a classic and has Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet which is awesome. What do you think of this masterpiece? I personally love it but it makes me sad and happy. Hehe

-Renegades
5698 days 14 hours ago
StarringAmy
I looooove it too!!  It's so romantic, sad and loving!!! <3 <3 <3
5698 days 14 hours ago
StarringAmy
You're safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on...
5697 days 1 hour ago
Nutmeg
No offense... But I hate it. Lol.
I love the song, 'My heart will go on'... but Titanic is just like...yick.
It's kinda slow and boring with random smex in it. And Kate's character seems kinda slutty, she's totally had pre-marital sex with her fiance, and then she cheated on him with Jack. And then she didn't even die!
5696 days 19 hours ago
Renegades
Wow. How could you think that? But whatever. I like it!
5696 days 10 hours ago
Nutmeg
There is no 'how could you think that?' to it. I think it's a highly overrated movie, I never liked it. That probably won't change.
5685 days 16 hours ago
amatt7
I enjoyed it! funny story- titanic was suppose to come out in july of 97- but for some reason james cameron postponed it and moved it to december, alot of people were speculating that the movie was postponed bc it was going to be a terrible movie and be a big flop! shows how much they kno.
5685 days 15 hours ago
Renegades
Yea really. It was a smash hit!
5681 days 16 hours ago
ssj6gohan1989
I agree with Nutmeg, I didn't like it. The characters were rather annoying, and I found to to be rather boring.

open group

Movie Madness!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!