This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tom Cruise...

Topic » Tom Cruise...

5685 days 20 hours ago
Renegades
Hate, Love, or Tolerate?
What do you think of Tom Cruise?
Best Movie?
Worst Movie?
5685 days 20 hours ago
amatt7
im not a big tom fan but i did enjoy jerry maguire,vanilla sky, and war of the worlds!
5685 days 19 hours ago
Renegades
Cool :)
5685 days 16 hours ago
Nutmeg
He's okay, but the scientology stuff is kinda scary.
other than War Of The Worlds I haven't seen much of him.
5684 days 21 hours ago
Renegades
Yea the scientology is really odd but I like him as an actor and he seems like a good dad to Suri.
5682 days 17 hours ago
ssj6gohan1989
He's a great actor, love most things he's been in. But man is he wierd. So to answer your question, Love him.
Best movie:Top Gun
Worst movie: War Of the Worlds.
5682 days 14 hours ago
amatt7
i have to disagre with u ssj6gohan1989, I dont think his worst movie was war of the worlds, I think it was Days of Thunder.
5681 days 20 hours ago
ssj6gohan1989
Days of Thunder is one of the few I havent seen. But you got to admit War of the Worlds is not so good.
5680 days 15 hours ago
amatt7
war of the worlds in my opinion wasnt a bad film, i really enjoyed it!
5679 days 23 hours ago
I_Love_Danny
I think he is an amazing actor, i remember him in things i saw him in when i was wee little and he was soo good from what i remember. I really like him, i think people just a little overreacted to the whole Katie thing! When he was on Oprah awhile back i really got to see the old him that i really like.
5679 days 20 hours ago
ssj6gohan1989
I didn't mind the jumping on the couch thing. He was expressing himself. I'm sure lots of us have jumped up and down on a bed or couch becasue we were happy, although admitedly never on tv.
5679 days 19 hours ago
I_Love_Danny
yeah true!
5678 days 21 hours ago
Renegades
I thought the jumping on the couch thing was funny. He seemed like a fun person to be around. Heck when I am happy or excited Im bouncing off the walls, just not on TV. Lol too bad its not on TV. That would be fun :)
5676 days 11 hours ago
StarringAmy
Jerry Maguire <3

open group

Movie Madness!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!