This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

War of the Worlds

Topic » War of the Worlds

5688 days 23 hours ago
Renegades
I just saw it last night. I thought it was pretty awesome. What did you think.
-
FYI: I like Tom Cruise (Don't Kill Me!)
5688 days 21 hours ago
Nutmeg
Well, I have it on DVD, and have seen it a few times. But I saw it on TV the other night, and it's like... I always forget how horrible it is.
Like when they're all trying to get into their car, and his daughters still in here, and the guns and stuff.
And stuff like that, it's awful, cus that scene has a really...real feel to it!
But overall the movie is pretty good, though the endings kinda like "zomg lets just stop here"
5688 days 15 hours ago
Naomi1988
I haven't seen it yet! I'd heard some rough things about it, but I still feel compelled to watch it one of these days. Not a huge Tom Cruise fan but I like the concept of the movie. I'll have to Netflix it!
5687 days 18 hours ago
Zacharyy
it was a pretty good movie i guess, i liked when scary movie 4 made fun of it :)
5687 days ago
Renegades
Yea that was funny on Scary Movie 4 but I dont really like the Scary Movies. They pretty much suck in my opinion.
5687 days ago
amatt7
I actually enjoyed it. I thought I was going to hate it bc I hate everything Tom Cruise does but i have to say I wasnt disappointed!

open group

Movie Madness!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!