This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Dark Knight

Topic » The Dark Knight

5700 days 23 hours ago
Dylan7866
What were your thoughts on the movie, and who do you think did the best in the movie?
5700 days 23 hours ago
cam333
o man i love this movie soooo much. best batman movie ever but i think that arron eckhart was the best in it for sure followed closely by heath ledger :)
5700 days 3 hours ago
Renegades
This movie rocked!!!! I have seen it twice and loved it! Heath was awesome as the Joker. I think he might even be better than Jack Nicholson. The only thing that bothered me was Christian Bale's batman voice. It was so annoying how he made it rough and deeper.
-
Overall the movie rocked and I cant wait to buy it on dvd.
5700 days 2 hours ago
Emma
Dark Knight was incredible - and will probably be hard to better it
Heath Ledger was immense in it
5699 days 23 hours ago
StarringAmy
I thought the movie was okay.

I LOVED the Joker he was crazy funny and had me laughing out loud, but without the Joker this movie isn't that "amazing".
5696 days 11 hours ago
Nutmeg
I haven't seen the movie yet but Heath Ledger as the Joker is hot.
Oh, and even hotter is fan art of heath as the joker... *such a geeky fangirl*
5695 days 7 hours ago
Renegades
Hehe me too
5693 days 22 hours ago
Lalove3
at my school our marching band show is based off of the music in the movie.  I think it's cool that when i watch the movie I can see my show at the same time.
5693 days 21 hours ago
Jensa101
I <3ed this movie soo much!! My favorite movie of the year!!

Why.  So.  SERIOUS!
5687 days 1 hour ago
amatt7
the dark knight was amazing! heath deserves an oscar for that performance! RIP Heath

open group

Movie Madness!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!