This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview With The Vampire

Topic » Interview With The Vampire

5701 days 20 hours ago
Renegades
Interview With The Vampire, which came out in 1994, stared some of hollywoods greatest actors such as Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Kirsten Dunst, and Antonio Banderas.
Vampire Louis de Pointe du Lac [Brad Pitt] has decided to tell his story to writer Daniel Malloy [Christian Slater]...how he became a vampire in 1791 at the age of 24 and what it's been like living for 200 years.
The movie and the book contains many plot twists and adrenaline raising scenes. Do you love this movie and/or book as much as I do? Well if so lets talk about Interview With The Vampire!

-Renegades
5701 days 15 hours ago
Nutmeg
I really want to see Interview With The Vampire, but both my Dad and eldest sister(who is a anne rice fan) said it's a bit too creepy for me, as I have a strange phobia/attraction with vampires, LOL.
I love Kirsten Dunst and Antonio Banderas, though.
5700 days 23 hours ago
Renegades
I am 14 and I saw it. (Dont tell my mom!!!) Hehe it was sorta gory and creppy but it was sooo great. It isnt scary just a bit shocking. My step mom gets that it isnt a big deal for kids over 14 to see R rated films with some exceptions for really bad movies.
-
Interview With The Vampire rocks and if you haven't see it yet you should and if you aren't allowed read the book because it was amazing.
-
Renegades :)
5688 days 16 hours ago
Zacharyy
it  was great ! , i am 14 and i watch lots of R rated movies, i just make sure my mom isnt there ;)
5688 days 4 hours ago
Selena142
i saw it it was good but the vampires arent nearly as good as the twilight ones!
5687 days 23 hours ago
Renegades
They kick Twilight ass. End of story.
Dont bring it up again.

open group

Movie Madness!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!