This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Queen Of The Damned (the vampire chronicles)

Topic » Queen Of The Damned (the..

5662 days 4 hours ago
Nutmeg
I haven't read the book, but I'm told that it is way different (and better) than the movie. But I think it's a pretty damn good movie.
Stuart Townsend as Lestat is just... amazing, it is incredible and sexy, and I don't think many other people would come close to fitting in the part as well.
The music is awesome, I'm going to get the soundtrack, and Lestat's music videos are very cool too.
The movie itself is weird, it's like it's slow but fast at the same time, lol. It was interesting though, and fun to watch, and I'm def. gonna watch it again soon.
5661 days 19 hours ago
Renegades
I havent seen the movie lol. Im reading the book. I am almost done. The book is so awesome! I want to see the movie and I think I will soon. Some of the stuff in the book is rather disturbing but not at the same time. It is so hard to explain. But anyway after I finish the book I hope to see the movie.
5661 days 12 hours ago
Nutmeg
The movie isn't really disturbing, but I understand how the book may be. The Vampire Chronicles are kinda icky O.o; I will have to read them some day though.
5660 days 20 hours ago
IAmPaxton
I've never been much for vampire films.
5660 days 18 hours ago
Renegades
I love the books. They are so awesome. Not to grusome but somethings can be. You have to read them to understand what I mean.
5648 days 12 hours ago
Selena142
I WANNA READ IT ITS ABOUT VAMPIRES!!!!
oh and renegades u know how u say u have to read queen of the damned to understand it thats exactly what i mean by twilight too
so ha u must read the twilight series to understand them!!
5648 days 12 hours ago
Selena142
oh is this like part of the interview with the vampire series??
5646 days 17 hours ago
Renegades
Yes it is part of the Vampire Chronicles and by understand I mean the story. I dont want to read Twilight. They freaking sparkel! That is stupid. Ok quit trying to make me read them. I am sick of hearing how 'great' they are.
5646 days 14 hours ago
Selena142
shiny things are COOL!! kay-leigh!!
and i DONT wanna hear how great the vampire chronicles are ok??

open group

Movie Madness!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!