This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Thirteen

Topic » Thirteen

5681 days 19 hours ago
Nutmeg
Okay, I just watched the 2003 movie 'Thirteen' with Holly Hunter, Evan Rachael Wood, and Nikki Reed (I'm pretty sure I got their names right ^^;)
If you don't know what it's about its about 2 thirteen year old girls (who look and act way older than thirteen o.o), that have a hard time and get into a bunch of cr*p like drugs and sex and self-harm.
It's about the horrible things that actually happens to teenagers.

So, if you've seen the movie or heard about the movie, what do you think about it??
I thought it was a good movie, that addressed real issues, and the only unrealistic thing I found was that all these thing where happening to this one girl (it focuses mainly on one girl, not the two). I probably wouldn't see the movie again though, made me feel icky. (probably because i'm around 13, lol.)
5676 days 12 hours ago
I_Love_Danny
I completely agree. I thought it was good,but i probably wouldnt see it again. I watched it around the time i was 13 and it sort of was weird. Now Im 15 and its still a little creepy. Yeah but over all very good movie Evan Rachel Wood and Holly Hunter were really great!
5676 days 2 hours ago
amatt7
i really enjoyed the movie! I thought it was an awakening to parents about how teenagers can so easily get pressured into doing drugs.
5676 days ago
Nutmeg
Evan Rachael Wood and Holly Hunters performances were AMAZING. Did they win any awards? They should have.
5673 days 11 hours ago
I_Love_Danny
I think Holly Hunter was nominated for something but didnt win. Im not sure about Evan Rachel Wood was nominated for anything she might have been. Yeah but they were Amazing!
5661 days 10 hours ago
amatt7
Holly Hunter was nominated for best supporting actress but lost to Renee Zellweger. Holly should haved won!!!!
5659 days 10 hours ago
I_Love_Danny
idk i think that was the year Renee was nominated for Cold Mountain and she was extremely good in that.

open group

Movie Madness!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!