This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily #5 — Spies, Lies & Allies

Topic » Daily #5 — Spies, Lies &..

866 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Welcome to your next daily here on Spies, Lies & Allies, today you will be playing "Mission Convert" and here's how it works:

To start, you will be given 10 Tengaged usernames, however they will all be encrypted in a strange language for you to decode.

Alongside each encrypted username will be a date. i.e. ’19 Oct, 20’. Once you have figured out the real usernames from the language using the translation sheet provided, you must go back through the user’s played Tengaged games to discover the only one labeled with that date, and take note of that game’s official winner.

Once you have decoded all 10 names and found the winners of their corresponding games, you’ll take the FIRST LETTER of each game-winner, and re-order them in alphabetical order and insert it at the end of this link:
tinyurl.com/INSERT

If you are correct, it should lead you to a google doc with 10 new encrypted usernames & dates. This time you will be taking the LAST LETTER of each game-winner, and re-order them to spell out a 10-letter WORD.

Once you think you have the finishing word, you must mail it to me as fast as possible! The first person to mail me the correct 10-letter word will win this challenge for their team!

**You will only get ONE guess, so use it wisely!**
——
Posting the 10 encrypted usernames with their dates along with the translation sheet at :05, Good luck!
866 days 3 hours ago
Mybash_
huh baby
866 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alright! Posting in 3..
866 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
866 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
866 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
James & Joey win!

ANSWERS:

PART 1
1. Phenomanimal / S
2. AxKxAxBatman / J
3. jacksonjoseph99 / M
4. rippyroo / B
5. Chic / Z
6. Ethan000 / H
7. panda13 / D
8. OATTY3 / R
9. holllyy1230 / V
10. nikki47 / I
https://tinyurl.com/BDHIJMRSVZ

PART 2
BBQ47 / P
raonic / I
Hipotatamo / H
Anonaly / S
Livefore / D
tomba / N
dvs194 / E
bucsrok / I
Stevetheborder / R
greenranger8 / F

WORD: FRIENDSHIP

open group

Ian's The Challenge: Free Agents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!