This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Game Talk

Topic » Game Talk

5689 days 19 hours ago
Xavier
Today I made a move on my game that got me farer in the game but I still dont know for how long.  I hope I made the right decision though.  You know how are it is to give all your trust and than they back stabbed you but its ok.  Somebody always got to go I'm so use to it already.
5683 days 22 hours ago
westcoast
I'm in a rookies game with one of the best players on this site as well as one of the most active bloggers, Grayson10001. I've been gunning for him for days, but he keeps rallying people and getting them to plus him. There's only one more eviction after tonight and I NEED to get him up. Everything in this game has gone according to plan, as I have orchestrated EVERY eviction so far. But if Grayson makes it to the finals, all of that is for nothing.
5682 days 22 hours ago
westcoast
FYI, Grayson did go up and he's going home. Now I just need to convince everyone of how good of a player I am to win the whole thing. Because if it ends up being a popularity contest, I'm screwed.
5681 days 17 hours ago
westcoast
UPDATE: I finished in 3rd place, my alliance member won the game, while Grayson's big ally who supported him all the way negged me incessently during the final and sealed my fate. He won 2nd, despite negging almost everyone's comments. Back to being a nice guy, for now...

open group

Mindgame Tengaged Diary Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!