This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season one episode five

Topic » Season one episode five

1158 days 5 hours ago
Davoniscool
*theme music plays as butta comes out*

https://photos.app.goo.gl/X4UrBwaCrxoRkXH56

Butta: OMG Hello Everyone and welcome to Butta's house it's so exciting to see you all you all look amazing. Im so excited because season 14 of brittany Quinn drag race has started and im a judge im so excited to be on this season it's so exciting.   

*audience starts cheering*

Butta: speaking of season 14 we have a special guest she's been here before so please help me welcome the wonderful and amazing Brittany Quinn!!!!.

*Audience Cheers*
1158 days 4 hours ago
Davoniscool
*Brittany Quinns enters and takes a seat*

Butta: im so excited have you back here again welcome back

Brittany: thank you so much for having me back i always enjoy being here

Butta: your so welcome. So you have officially started season 14 with the biggest cast in history for your show are you afraid that by this being such a big cast that some Contestants are gonna be forgotten or not get there chance to shine.

Brittany: Due to how the format of this season is setup, I hope no one is out shined or forgotten, it is a possibility, but how you put yourself out their, no matter if you go home first, is the deal breaker. You could go home first in a season and be remembered, or but yourself out there on social media and get a big following. At the end of the day, it's what you do with your elimination that matters. 

Butta: i totally agree its all about how you leave and present yourself so You have a new judges panel this season with it being me and Ariana Versace. Why did you pick us and how well are you getting along with us so far.

Brittany: I've known Ariana Versace since season one because she does my makeup from time to time and picks out my outfits for the main stage. The reason why I picked you to help judge is because I love everything you have done since your winner on Season 12. And I would say if we didn't get along you wouldn't be on the judge panel lol.

Butta:*laughs* thank you so much i love everything you have been doing too. Now Even though you are judge and can't pick favorites what do you think of these contestants so far.

Brittany: Well I'm the host, personally the Queens that stand out for various reasons are The Plus Size Queen, Strawberry Fambae, and Caramel Cider. Now I can't tell you if they are in the top or not but I love their style of Drag and how they are outside of the box.

Butta: i totally agree i think alot of this season queens are very talented and i think anyone of them have a good shot at winning. Fans have been asking if you Are  planning to retire from the show or slowing down anytime soon.

Brittany: Well, I have thought of about it but I don't know yet, I have to find someone who is willing to host and keep the spirit of the competition alive. I do plan on slowing down after the All Winners Season ends. What will I do after that I don't know. I feel like an All Winners Season would be the best way to go out on top.

Butta: Everyone is excited for an all winners season now the follow up question if you were to retire from the show which of the past Contestants would you pick to take over and why.

Brittany: Oh God, there so many to pick from, Ariana Versace would be the go to one of course, but I don't know if she would want to do it. You can be a possibility just like everyone else, but the door is open for suggestions.

Butta: fans have been saying Would you be open to a drag-con style event happening on here

Brittany: Oh yesssss, Would need help planning. I love Drag-con but I don't know how it would work on here, but there is always a solution to a problem.

Butta: i personally would love to have a drag-con style event we would definitely would have to talk about it. So What do you think the future of drag on tengaged is going to look like

Brittany: There is a lot of Drag Race Group Games, and I'm in no competition to be the best out there, what I do is to have fun. The future of Drag on here is promising, I do hope, you can tell by the 21 contestants this season but overall. I see the fanbase blossoming!

Butta i see the fanbase growing too and im so excited to see what happens. Well thank you so much for being here again make sure you guys check out season 14 of brittany's Quinns drag race it's a good one and be safe out there.

*camera zooms out as music plays *

open group

Butta's House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!