This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season one Episode two

Topic » Season one Episode two

1170 days 3 hours ago
Davoniscool
*theme song to butta's house starts playing*

*Butta walks out and the crowd starts cheering as she takes a seat in her chair*

https://photos.app.goo.gl/vTamz3J9SDz3Ta9M9

Butta: Hello everyone and welcome to episode two of Butta's house *crowd starts cheering* now i know it's been like two days since my last episode aired and the feedback i have gotten from the show has been so positive and loving so i want to thank everyone for their support. With that being said how was everyone's valentine's day mine was very low key...... and single *laughs*  i just stayed home and re-watched the note book it's a very good movie you should check it out
1170 days 3 hours ago
Davoniscool
Butta: i also just watched the first episode of brittany Quinns Drag race AS4 and girl it was so good as you know my season twelve sister Chanels is on this season and it goes without saying who i am rooting for this season just because the bitch is talented not saying the other girls are not im just saying i competed with her and i totally believe she is gonna win this season so Chanels girl good luck and win that crown.....beacuse i took it from you the first tim * crowd starts laughing* just kidding i love you girl and good luck.
1170 days 2 hours ago
Davoniscool
Butta: now with that being said i have a very special guest here today. She is very talented and just an all around star that's probably why she won season 11 please help me welcome the winner of season 11 Lagoona Bloo *crowd starts cheering as Lagoona comes out and takes a seat in the chair across from me*

Butta: Lagoona welcome to the show it's so nice to have you here.

Lagoona: thank you so much for inviting me

Butta: ok so i have so much to talk to you about lol So you won season 11 of brittany quinns drag race what does it feel like to be apart of drag royalty and how has it changed your life 

Lagoona: It feels amazing but honestly the backlash was insane, Yes i did mediocre on the season, But so did other queens in other seasons, They won because they won the lipsync

Butta: Girl the fans are crazy and will attack everyone of the queens anyway  As we know violet lacroix won season 13 what do you have to say about that and do you think she deserved to win

Lagoona: I don’t know her, But i wish her the best and if she gets any hate for her win, Us queens will unite and tell them haters to get on with their unhappy life

Butta: Agreed us quee need to stick together. so What can we expect from you now that you have already won drag race

Lagoona: Expect a lot of new music, Which i’ve recently came out with and get ready for more tours with Me, Jan & Rose

Butta: Omg im so excited to see what you are gonna do and i know your fans are too.There are rumors about an all winners season if that's true can your fans expect to see you there 

Lagoona: I can’t say anything about a winners season, if they do that’s great, But don’t expect me back when i recieved hate and the producers didn’t do anything about it 

Butta: i have heard about all of the hate you have gotten and it is honestly so unfair i really hope you change your mind and go on an allstars season i would love to see you and so would your fans.Thank you so much for doing this i really appreciate you coming here

Lagoona: I’ve enjoyed my time thanks
1170 days 2 hours ago
Davoniscool
Butta: well thank you guys so much for tuning in and watching also comment down below who you think is gonna win AS4 and who you are rooting for. And be sure to buy my merch which is in my profile. I love you all and stay safe out there

*camera zooms out as they play the exit song to Butta's house*

open group

Butta's House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!