This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ahmed & Nano's Blog Song Contest - ROUND 10 RESULTS

Topic » Ahmed & Nano's Blog Song..

1180 days 21 hours ago
FighterMan
Welcome to week ten of the song contest hosted by myself and Petro. This round we asked you to submit a song with a name in the movie title.

The submissions this week were OK, last week was much better, but your originality is soo on point so good job all.

I’m going to start off with saying who is safe. The one person safe is:
------------------------------SAFE BRACKET--------------------------------------------
@Useamint
Ahmed: I’m not the biggest fan of this submission, but it’s not the worst i’ve heard today either. I think you’ve had such solid submissions these last few rounds so I was expecting a lot more than this submission. I like the chorus though, but other than that it’s kind of boring for me. I do think you have a lot of potential to win still.
Petro: Ugh, allie x her songs kinda get annoying to me after a few listens cus she used to have a few bangers... i feel like this song could get mainstream and be overplayed af like it's alright but her voice on this is kinda annoying, i like when she softly says 'come home' tho, i'm just not sure whether i like this or not, it's just kind of a let down from what you have been sending in the past rounds

The winner of this round is:
------------------------------WINNER BRACKET--------------------------------------------
@J2999
Ahmed: Zella Day is a breath of fresh air. I loved her song in the movie tracks Divergent and her fav song of mine is hypnotic. Although this isn’t my favourite song it is by no means bad at all. She has such a unique voice and I'm surprised for you to be submitting this type of song this week. Either way great job! My fav submission this round. PS, your ass was grass if you submitted that sofia song so good save.
Petro: good thing you changed your song cus i was so over that and you had already sent alvaro before...! this was a very interesting submission, it started off good, the chorus was strong, like her voice is pretty good but i'm not sure if it's something i'd normally be into...? like i found it kinda relaxing and i enjoyed it much than i thought i would anyway, didn't expect you to send a song like this in so good job

The one person who ranked HIGH was:
------------------------------HIGH BRACKET--------------------------------------------
@Gabrieltrezza
Ahmed: I like her voice a lot honestly. It’s VERY GOOD. The song isn’t entirely my taste but it’s not bad at all. I feel she probably has much better songs out there. Overall it’s still a really good submission. You are getting better with your submissions but I do suggest trying to submit a more up beat english song next time. The only upbeat songs you’ve submitted have been in a diff language while all your english songs have been rather slow.
Petro: i like sza a lot ! she's kinda very underrated, this song is good, i do think she has better songs than this anyway, i think it was a great submission but i'm just not sure if it was strong enough at this point in the game, it definitely starts chill then it def picks up at the chorus.

Time for the bottom two. The two are:
------------------------------LOW BRACKET--------------------------------------------
@Andalarew_2231
Ahmed: This is one of my least fav submissions by you and it hurts to write this because I thought you would be making final 3 with your iconic submissions. It’s just such a random ass song to submit for me? And it’s just really messy/bland and not for me. I feel like I hear parts of these beats in youtube videos so they avoid copyright issues?? LOL. Either way I hope you can somehow pull off a survival this week and recover from this mess.
Petro: i just couldn't really get into it! like it kinda had me pumped for the first seconds before it started cus i liked the beat but then it kinda lost it spark and i do believe it got dragged out for a while and it was kinda just... bland, like it's not bad but it's just not something i'd wanna jam to =[

@Christian_
Ahmed: I want you to name your first child Milka. Jokes aside, I like the chorus beat honestly, it’s chill af and something i’d vibe to on a summer cruise. The song itself kind of sucks though. There’s like not really any singing tho? It just has that nice EDM’ish beat, but that's it.
Petro: ok lmao who tf calls themselves milka... anyway! i was expecting more from this song, it did not make an impact on me and i was hoping it would pick up on the chorus but it just didn't! like it's kinda short lyric wise and there wasn't really anything memorable about it so i was a bit disappointed =[

So for the first time, nano and I had a hard time deciding who to go. We both had different opinions on the worst song. So with THAT. We decided to send you both into a SING OFF. It's the final five and it’s only getting harder to choose who to eliminate. So we are giving you a final redeeming chance to show us what you got.

The both of you need to post on this blog a song about wanting to survive/being a survivor. Originality outweighs all. Good luck both of you. You have until midnight to submit. I know this blog is late so if there is a late submission it’s not the end of the world, but do try to submit before midnight.

CHART: https://i.imgur.com/wHNaLre.gif

open group

Ahmed & Nano Song Contests

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!