This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ahmed & Nano's Blog Song Contest - ROUND 9 RESULTS

Topic » Ahmed & Nano's Blog Song..

1181 days 6 hours ago
FighterMan
Welcome to week nine song contest hosted by myself and @Petro. This round we asked you to submit a song with less than 10 million views on the official video.

PS: My good co-host is very busy today and only did the rates and spoke to me about each song but didn't have time to write it out. Whatever I said applies to the same for him.

This was one of my favourite rounds honestly because I haven’t heard most of these songs before. Try to use this week's theme going forward and submit songs with less  than 10 million views because it will probably get you higher rates.

I’m going to start off with saying who is safe. The people safe are:
------------------------------SAFE BRACKET--------------------------------------------
@Christian_ : Liar - Arguello ft. Jake Herring & Cavaro
Ahmed: There was a point in time when I was OBSESSED with this song, like had it on repeat all day cause relatable. The start of the song is fire and the beat is really good. The ONLY thing I don’t like this song is his voice during the chorus, it sounds like it’s DRENCHED in autotune. Other than that, this song is pretty solid.

@Gabrieltrezza : AJR - Bummerland
Ahmed: I LOVE AJR, the main lead vocals are fire as FUCK. The drums in the chorus are really annoying for me, but other than that I like everything about this song. The versus are fire and his voice is really good at the chorus. I feel as if you’d find this song at the start of a movie and it’s a type of song that will grow on me with more listens. Not bad of a submission!

The winner of this round is:
------------------------------WINNER BRACKET--------------------------------------------
@Useamint : Bleachers - Don't Take The Money
Ahmed: You have been really killing it with the submissions lately. I like this song a lot and the chorus is really good. I like his voice. It reminds me of the killers during the versus and imagine dragons during the chorus, which I LOVE. Overall fire submission for me.

The one person who ranked HIGH was:
------------------------------HIGH BRACKET--------------------------------------------
@Andalarew_2231 : Cash Cash - Gasoline
Ahmed: Oh this song is honestly kind of fire LOL. Shook. Something I'd def jam too often. I’d probably get bored of it after a while, but hearing it for the first time, it’s hella good. The chorus is, PERFECTION! Great submission!

Time for the bottom two. The two are:
------------------------------LOW BRACKET--------------------------------------------
@J2999 : A Great Big World - Won't Stop Running
Ahmed: I prefer the verses of the song as opposed to the chorus. Not that the chorus is bad, it’s pretty decent, but I feel I can hear a high autotunish sound during the chorus which is a bit off putting. The versus are really good and I like the meaning of the song in general. Overall pretty decent song.

@Lukesaur : Katy B - 5 AM
Ahmed: It’s not bad, but at the same time, it’s not wow. The chorus annoys me a lot, but the versus are fire and her voice is really good. I feel it’s a type of song I'd leave if played on the radio, but I wouldn’t play it freely. The start was really strong, but the chorus fell out a bit for me. Still decent submission either way!

This week honestly every submission was good and it was such a close score between the both of you, but leaving by .5 of a score is sadly, @Lukesaur. You were an underdog this season and had many ups and downs every round. Sadly although your song was not bad, it just wasn’t enough to top the other great submissions. Thanks for playing.

Congrats to all that submitted on moving on. The next round blog will be posted tomorrow.

CHART: https://i.imgur.com/STNiIfy.gif

open group

Ahmed & Nano Song Contests

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!