This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ahmed & Nano's Blog Song Contest - ROUND 8 RESULTS

Topic » Ahmed & Nano's Blog Song..

1198 days 7 hours ago
FighterMan
Welcome to week eight song contest hosted by myself and Petro. This was a NON English round and you all had to experience a bit of Nano and My lifestyle and submit songs from Argentina and Middle east.

This was a really good week imo and I liked so many songs. It was a really close scoring with everyone and for the first time this game, Petro and I had a hard time choosing who to boot.

I’m going to start off with saying who is safe in RANKING order from BEST to WORST.
------------------------------SAFE BRACKET--------------------------------------------
@J2999 [29.5/40]
Argentina Song: TINI, Sebastián Yatra - Oye
Ahmed: Love this! Their voices go together really well and it just puts me in the sad feels honestly. Nothing bad to say about this submission.  8/10
Petro: ugh LOL i find this song and video very ironic cus TINI and Yatra were a couple like a year ago and it was such like a huge deal here cus every1 thought they were cute af and such, they have more songs together then he cheated on her or something now everyone hates him LOL.. i mean i usually dig TINI songs cus they used to play at parties here for the most part n they usually r just catchy ones, this one is sad, i mean yeah it's cute but i got sick of it real quick since it played everywhere and it's just alright, she definitely has better songs than this... 7/10

Middle Eastern Song: Joseph Attieh - Hafzek Aan Ghayeb
Ahmed: Another really good song! His voice is sooo fire and is def something you would find be being played in ever leabenese house. I personally wouldn’t probably have it on my Spotify as i’m not the biggest fan, but nonetheless, its a great song! 8/10
Petro: tbh idk what the fuck i was listening to LOL the video was all over the place, it kinda gives me like tango song vibes tho? like this song would probably play in an event or something, i don't think it was bad, it was tolerable but it can also get old real quick.. 6.5/10       

@Lukesaur [29.5/40]
Argentina Song: Nathy Peluso - SANA SANA
Ahmed: It’s okay, it’s a bit unusual for me. It giving me Nicki Minaj - Stupid Hoe vibes for some reason. I feel it can kind of grow on me after a few listens. It’s something I don’t think i’d play again often. It’s not BAD, it’s ok. 7/10
Petro: well i usually been digging nathy pelusos songs so i'm glad some1 chose her! guess the song on my profile really gave you an idea ;)
LOL i obviously think all her lyrics don't make sense and it's usually just random shit mixed together but the bitch makes it work somehow, like her songs r either a hit or a miss, this one was alright but i still think she has better songs than this one, but it's still pretty decent imo 7.5/10       

Middle Eastern Song: נועה קירל - פאוץ'
Ahmed: Honestly, it’s not as bad as I thought it would be on first listen. The chorus has a fire beat to it and although I may not like the versus much, the chorus does make up for it. Not a bad submission! 7.5/10
Petro: this was very random, i kinda liked the vibes from it though, she reminds me of la rosalia idk why LOL, like she has great energy and i can definitely feel the vibes coming from the song, it wasn't bad, i enjoyed it for the most part! 7.5/10       

The winner of this round is:
------------------------------WINNER BRACKET--------------------------------------------
@Useamint [33.5/40]
Argentina Song:  Lali - Bailo Pa Mi
Ahmed: I like this song a lot. The chorus is honestly catchy af and I feel it’ll be a good summer song to have blasting. Great submissions from you today, I don’t have anything bad to say. 8.5/10
Petro: i'm glad some1 sent lali in! she's very popular and she has lots of bangers so i feel like any songs of her would of done great, i love this song a lot, the chorus is a bit annoying and the song itself it's very repetitive at a certain point but it's something that i used to have in repeat ages ago so can't rlly say anything bad about this song bcus i loved it back then! 8.5/10

Middle Eastern Song: Adonis - Shayef
Ahmed: It’s a bit of a risky submission imo because I don’t think it will have the same impact on people if they don’t understand the lyrics. That being said, I’ve never heard this song and honestly I really like it. It’s very different from what I’m used to hearing and it’s just… probably the first song that made me feel emotional all game. Good submission. 9.5/10
Petro: idek what was being said (well with all the songs) but based on the video it's a love song apparently! his voice sounds well, but for this theme i'd probs have submitted something that wasn't either a sad/love song cus at least if the song has a good beat it can easily be very catchy and people will get into it no matter if they don't understand what's being said, regardless it was cute. 7/10

The one person who ranked HIGH was:
------------------------------HIGH BRACKET--------------------------------------------
@Gabrieltrezza [32.5/40]
Argentina Song: IBIZA PAREO - Tecnovia
Ahmed: I really like the guy’s vocals tbh, but the instrumentals are very boring to me. I think he could produce way better songs with a voice like that. This one just puts me to sleep. 7.5/10
Petro: it was cute, very relaxing, i liked that he was playing the guitar, but i do think the song overall was a bit slow... like i liked it but i just wasn't sure if it had spark on it, like something was missing if you get what i mean... regardless it wasn't bad 7/10

Middle Eastern Song: Haram - Moe Phoneix
Ahmed:This is probably one of my favourite submissions thus far in terms of uniqueness for middle eastern songs. Because it’s style is something you don’t find often in middle eastern songs. The chorus is also really fire, def something i’d add to my spotify. 9.5/10
Petro: ok this got me hooked from the start, then after like the first 30 seconds it became a bit bland then it picks up again probably bcus when he says 'haram' over and over it's kinda catchy and i like the beat of it... like the chorus definitely made this song. it's probably the best song out of the middle east ones and the most memorable for me imo so great job 8.5/10

Time for the bottom three. The three are:
------------------------------LOW BRACKET--------------------------------------------
@Christian_ [28.5/40]
Argentina Song: Karen Méndez - Tu Turno
Ahmed: It’s okay. I kind of don’t like her voice in all honesty, but the chorus is pretty good and she has nice vocals there. The rest of the song is just ok for me. Nothing too wow. 7/10
Petro: bh idk who she is LOL i just found out about her.. the way she sings reminds me of Maria Becerra (another argentinian singer who's been popping off lately), but yeah idk.. it was a cute song but like i don't dig it very much, she probably has better songs than this but based on this listen i probs wouldn't want to listen to any of her songs…6/10

Middle Eastern Song: Feride Hilal Akın & Hakan Tunçbilek - Gizli Aşk
Ahmed: My sisters are obsessed with Turkish Dramas lately and I feel like this song would be a staple for turkish dramas. I like the song a lot and it’s an interesting risky submission from you which I respect. Their voices go well together and the chorus is really good. 8/10
he girl has a very good voice which made the song great for me, i didn't rlly pay much attention to the guy's, she definitely outshined him as i barely paid attention to his parts, but tbh i'm getting kinda sick of love songs either way! if it was the girls voice alone i'd have probably liked this way better... 7.5/10       

@Andalarew_2231 [28.5/40]
Argentina Song: Riel - Paseo Psicodelico
Ahmed: Not the biggest fan of this song in all honesty. It’s kind of boring for me and the song is pretty messy af. I don’t mind her voice though and I feel like you would find this in a movie for some reason. 6/10
Petro:  tbh i'd probably wanna listen to this if i was high, i know it's spanish but i didn't even understand what she was saying so i looked up for the lyrics n they r short af LOL, but like it's kinda catchy? i don't think it's WOW but i don't think it's bad by any means either, so great job 7.5/10                                                                                                               
Middle Eastern Song: Nancy Ajram - Ah W Noss
Ahmed: Lmaoo, a damn CLASSIC in the lebanese world. When I used to live in Lebanon this was played EVERYWHERE. She is the STAPLE of Lebanon and every lebanese will always bring her up. It has such a nostalgic impact on me whenever I listen to it, ugh love it so much! Good submission. Nancy Legend. 9/10
Petro: apparently this is a very popular song over there! tbh i don't get the hype for it, at first it started great then it just got dragged out and her voice got kinda annoying for me, which made the end kinda insufferable as i was already tired of it.. idk, it could maybe grow on me but it didn't catch my attention to give it a second listen 6/10               

@iiGalaxyii [28.5/40]
Argentina Song: Juan Ingaramo - Fuego y Pasión
Ahmed: Oh this is just so boring honestly. The chorus is pretty good but the versus just suck ass. It’s something i’d leave on if it came on the radio, but i’d never play it freely. 7/10
Petro:  i also think this was very slow, it picks up at the chorus a bit and i liked the girl singing but yeah and i do think he has a good  voice but it just got bland at some point and there's rlly nothing memorable about this song.. 6/10               

Middle Eastern Song: Tamer Hosny - Ya Bent El Ea
Ahmed: What a pussy submitting such an easy choice given you are egyptian. This is a staple back in the day and I kid you not this was played EVERYWHERE…. LIKE EVERYWHERE. A classic and good song. Nothing bad I can say. 8.5/10
Petro: i think the lala for the first few seconds was a bit extra but it caught my attention at least, then i kinda lost interest on it as it went by, but at least the chorus was enjoyable, it could also grow on me 7/10       

As you can see, all three of got the same scores. It was really hard choosing between the three of you because you all have been very strong all game. Sadly, the person who will be leaving is @iiGalaxyii. We appreciate the uniqueness you brought into this game and we are sad to see you go. Thanks for playing.

Congrats to all that submitted on moving on. The next round blog will be posted later on this evening.

CHART: https://i.imgur.com/KG5kdfD.gif

open group

Ahmed & Nano Song Contests

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!