This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7

Topic » Tribal Council #7

1160 days 22 hours ago
ouijake
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/703-org-network/images/1/10/SATribal.gif

Welcome back to Tribal Council, Zetian.

If you would like an individual question, please post your name in this forum.

Question for the tribe:
- What is the most important factor influencing your vote for tonight?

I encourage everyone to submit a confessional with your vote in your production chat! If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you can tell me in your production chat prior to the votes being read or you can play it live during the Tribal Council when I ask if anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

Votes are due tomorrow at 7PM EST followed by a live Immunity Challenge at 7:30PM EST!
1160 days 22 hours ago
ouijake
Blu won Individual Immunity at the next Tribal Council he attended at The Temple of the Ox, and can not be voted for tonight.
1160 days 22 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
Man I was gonna vote Blu too lol.. I'll take a question though
1160 days 22 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
What is the most important factor influencing your vote for tonight?

Basically who I vibe with least and who is most likely to work with the Spawn of Satan..
1160 days 22 hours ago
kingjames13
Cody

What is the most important factor influencing your vote for tonight?

Trust and who I vibe with the most I feel this is messy as today was drama filled
1160 days 22 hours ago
zach3051
Zach
1160 days 14 hours ago
VanitySmurf
LOL Jon. I’ll take a a question. Blu
1160 days 4 hours ago
ouijake
Jonathan, Cody, Zach, and Blu-

Each of you have had different journeys for these swaps. Jonathan has remained Zetian strong, Cody & Zach have been on 2 different tribes, and Blu, you've found yourself on all 3 tribes. Do you all feel you've been able to manage these swaps well?
1160 days 4 hours ago
kingjames13
I’ve been managing ok It’s stressful when u think you have a core then you get swapped and gotta meet and get people to like you again it’s been a hell of a ride hopefully my tribe keeps me longer
1160 days 4 hours ago
VanitySmurf
I’ve managed the best I could do with these swaps Jeff. There are pros and cons to every tribe that I’ve been I was able to pull through the best I know how. The tribe swaps really does help you get a feel for new vibes and dynamics of a group.
1160 days 3 hours ago
ouijake
Tribal council tonight is cancelled.

open group

Ouijake's Survivor II - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!