This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

|Mrkk's Survivor - Egypt (Season 2) - Tribal Council #1 (Menkaure)

Topic » |Mrkk's Survivor - Egypt..

1090 days 7 hours ago
Mrkk
https://imgur.com/xRESkKf.gif

(8/8 remaining)

Drew (Tester)
Mark (Supitsmark)
Honey (honeybunch12)
La Orda (Tmag15)
Allthat (allthat)
Buttercup (Buttercup13)
Tris (TMAN54445)
Tyler (Tbart)

Hello Menkaure tribe, tomorrow i'll see you at tribal council, for now, you can ask for questions that I will give to you so you can answer, just comment down here!

Tribal Council #1 - Tomorrow at 3:30 pm
1090 days 7 hours ago
Buttercup13
I’ll take a question
1090 days 7 hours ago
TMAN54445
TRIS
1090 days 7 hours ago
Mrkk
Buttercup - A good way to decide the vote are first impressions, do you think you've given a good first impression?

Tris - You didn't play a single round this challenge, do you think the results would be different if you had played?
1090 days 7 hours ago
Buttercup13
Honestly, I think it’s too early to even discuss impressions. We were in our tribe chat .2 seconds before the challenge and that’s not a great amount of time to make an impression on anyone
1090 days 5 hours ago
Tmag15
I can take a question
1090 days 4 hours ago
Mrkk
La Orda - You're at the first tribal council and it's already time to think about who to vote, how will you base your vote tonight?
1090 days 3 hours ago
Tmag15
It’s a really tough situation, no one wants to have to vote out one of their own so early. There’s not much to go off other than what I’ve heard from people I’ve talked to so far and performances in the immunity challenge.
1089 days 15 hours ago
Tester
I'll take a question
1089 days 13 hours ago
Supitsmark
ill take a question!
1089 days 13 hours ago
Mrkk
Drew - It's the first tribal, but do you think there are already some players that deserve to be voted out?

Mark - You spelled your rival's name wrong losing the point for your tribe. Do you think your tribe would still be here at tribal if you won that point?
1089 days 13 hours ago
Tester
Drew - It's the first tribal, but do you think there are already some players that deserve to be voted out?

Yes. If you are going to be inactive you don't deserve to be in this game.
1089 days 12 hours ago
Supitsmark
Mark - You spelled your rival's name wrong losing the point for your tribe. Do you think your tribe would still be here at tribal if you won that point?

Omg I was shook when i realized I spelled my opponents name wrong. Everyone seemed to be supportive and understanding when I messaged the group about it but i still felt like i let the team down. I think we may have still ended up at Tribal even if I had won that point since the final score was not too close at all. With that being said, I think we will do a lot better this next challenge.
1089 days 12 hours ago
Tbart
I’ll take one
1089 days 12 hours ago
Mrkk
Tyler - What is your opinion of your tribe? Do you think a swap would make things better for you?
1089 days 12 hours ago
Tbart
Tyler - What is your opinion of your tribe? Do you think a swap would make things better for you?
It’s still really early so I think people are still feeling everyone out. Everyone seems pretty nice so far tho

open group

Mrkk's Survivor IV: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!