This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge [1] | Raja Ampat

Topic » Immunity Challenge [1] | Raja..

1223 days 17 hours ago
crazybone5000
Come on in guys!

It's been a busy ol' day that's for sure, and now for your first immunity challenge!

I must start off by saying that only TWO tribes will win immunity. Remember for this first round KINGS are SAFE. If you win immunity your safety wears off. The kings that do go to tribal cannot be voted for, however.

So this challenge is very simple. I'm going to post a blog with the title being your tribe. Youve just got to get the most plusses. The two tribes with the most plusses by 7pm EST tomorrow win immunity and won't be going to tribal council.

The other two tribes have a date with me at tribal council and two people will go home!

Good luck!
1223 days 17 hours ago
Heavenlee
alfie is just a top blog whore now
1223 days 17 hours ago
Mrkk
what's wrong? i also started music taste to get some good ts 馃榿馃槒
1222 days 18 hours ago
crazybone5000
THE RESULTS ARE IN! I can reveal...

with 126 points, Salawati are the overall winners of this challenge, congratulations along with the immunity idol you will also be granted a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol.

The other tribe who have earned immunity are...

MISOOL!

For coming in second you guys earn immunity!

That does mean, Landon, James your immunity for this first tribal council has wore off.

For Fatagar and Rumbati, I will be seeing you at tribal council where you will vote off one member.

open group

CrazyFreak's Survivor II: Madagascar

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!