This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Allthat

Topic » Allthat

1196 days 12 hours ago
Yawnha
DJ: a fucking idiot tbh, after that night where season 1 dismantled he barely even talk to me and all because he thinks i'm Cody's sheep or smth when in fact i just didn't want to vote the same way as them

Michael: he choose me as his partner but i still don't know for sure where he stands in the game rn, i wanted him to allign with me, cody and joey as an resistance against that alliance of 4 but i feel like he's being manipulated by them and he can end up telling them and screwing up my disguise as Layla's sheep

Jonathan&Zach: the evil duo tbh, i think the funniest thing is that they're such in a good spot in the game rn that if they go up against anyone from season 1 or season 2 they will survive because they have good relations with both of them, and if i don't win HoH again they will probably go to the F4, mark my words

ayla: as i already said we've been getting closer recently and i think she views me as her sheep for nominating Chris, but she's wrong! i did Chris because i wanted to, and if i become HoH again she's in danger, and i promise if that dumbass DJ wins POV and  decides to save one of those 2 assholes i won't have mercy and i will nominate that hoe!

Ouijake: |-)

Joey: i won't lie, i'm trying to allign with him not because i like him but because i want to keep him safe as much as i can until F6 so if i'm evicted i won't have to compete against this guy

Cody: my main ally atm but i don't trust him tbh

DR: I WON HOH AGAIN OMG YESSSSSSSSSS, it was wild omfg, my strategy was to just went into the search bar and write each color's name and it was like crazy omg i worked my ass off for nothing when i could have just grabbed a notebook and write the color's initials on it, but i won so whatever lmaooo, and Jonathan's reaction was priceless XD, i have to admit i'm a little scared now that they are only 3 (4 if Michael is really with them, but he's immune so it doesn't count) and if Layla wins POV then i will have to nominate one of these 2 and that would be disastrous tbh, i'm also kind of glad Michael won that immunity because if i had to choose between Joey and him for the renom i would probably choose Joey so that immunity was a good thing that happened for my social game

DR: i just noticed i forgot to say that at the final round it was so fast that i didn't have time to write each color's name at the search bar so i literally had to guess the color and thank god it was the right one ( and at exact 20 seconds, one more second and it wouldn't count asdfghhjkl)

(she had more drs on Tengaged but I clicked some trolls thing where it deletes all my messages so welp lol)

open group

Yawns Mini Survivor S4 New Zealand 馃嚦馃嚳

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!