This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jonathan

Topic » Jonathan

1196 days 5 hours ago
Yawnha
ee I’m already between a rock and a hard place.. I want to win and pull Bobby Bones off, but if I do I may sacrifice my relationship with Lay and that alliance

And I lowery think there is a season 1 alliance. Like Lay is the homie, I trust her more than anyone, and I petitioned for Allthat and she does 2 S2 people 🤔

Dr.. I’m very skeptical of Sco and Cody. Sco hmu about making a group chat, and then Cody leaks it and Sco defends him. I have 2 theories. 1) Their goal is to put me Bobby and Zach as targets to the house to save Joey. 2) They’re both planned this to cause division in my game. Something isn’t adding up.

I’m really confused at this course of action that has taken place with Cody lol

All of a sudden he starts wanting to be my F2 🤔

I’ve put in a lot of work to get him out of this game prior to this. The paranoid part of me think he knows what’s going on, and is doing this to take the target off of him for an eventual blindside on me lol

So I’m working with a lot of S1ers (DJ, Lay, Hong).. Well I tell DJ Cody knows Bc Allthat leaked that he nommed Cody. Well this dude goes right to Cody, which kinda exposes one of us. So I’m trying to play it slick with Cody that I had his back, and put it off on someone else lol

And so i told DJ to put it off like AT lied and was saying that to multiple people and one of them leaked. So Cody must’ve told AT that DJ was saying she was making crap up, so now she’s spreading this S2 alliance thing back up again to get heat off of her. I’ve always said this about AT, give her enough rope and she’ll bang herself lol

So DJ is wanting to target AT. An AT Cody nom wouldn’t hurt my feelings one bit

DR: Insane day! Enter the comp, not wanting to win but to ensure a few people didn’t win. At first my target to take out we’re just AT and Johnny, but then I got word that Nathan was trying to get people to throw, and it seems like he was wanting them to throw to Johnny. I think he’s aligned with Allthat and Johnny, so gonna keep an eye on that. Ended up me and Lay at F4 and I didn’t have to throw, Bc she’s way faster than me, but I was prepared to, as I’m playing both sides of the alliances but leaning more towards DJ and Lay. The plan I’m hearing is an AT blindside if one of these two get pulled off, which means  my arch nemesis goes. DJ just needs to stop talking to the other alliance Bc he’s leaking too much and it’s worrying me

And if there’s any way in the world to get whoever is up next to Chris out, that would be lovely. Not that I’m playing close to him, but he’s so insignificant that I want him in late game. He plays this game very one sidedly, which is great for me. Rn 3 players scare me a little. And that is Bc I feel like they’re playing similar games to me (in the middle). That would be Cody (AT ties and I know what he’s capable of), Nathan (has a lot of ties with S1 and potentially an alliance with the unholy trinity) and Jake (playing a very lowkey game, but he’s also good with everyone).  Those 3 I will evict any chance I get (even though I really like Jake!)

Also Dr: Allthat is a complete psycho lol. I don’t understand her gameplay. All she did was paint a gigantic target on herself. I do regret getting into it with her, Bc she just made me look crazy

So Lay tells me she was added to a group that Robbie created with Allthat and Chris. And I truly believe Scod and Cody were apart of it, the way she was pushing for their safety. Sooooo... It’s time to make big moves.  I may shoot for next HoH and put Robbie and AT next to each other.. I’ve sat back and watched long enough. They’ve forced my hand by working with my enemy

Dr: I heard a rumor today, from Allthat, that Chris is Eagles multi.. It’s totally believable Bc Allthat is a super reliable source. Everyone should believe everything she says..

Okay dope! But I think ultimately, for me it’s less about which is better for my resume and more of who I have built relationships with that I don’t want to burn. For instance, I love Lay, but it would be a good move to use Cody to take her out, but I won’t

So I really want to nom Jake bc I think he’s playing such a similar game to me and Zach. He’s a great guy, but we really need to clear the middle

Dr: What a turn this game has just taken. With Robbie leaving, I really feel the pressure off of me to keep Lay and Zach in the clear. Now I just need AT gone! Best case scenario, both sides take some hits, and allow me Zach and Lay to get to 6-7 intact.

Dr: Allthat tried.. But I think it’s hilarious she’s been unable to get me or Zach out. Really dumb move putting Chris on the block. The bad thing is, it’s not really beneficial to my game to take Allthat out. She’s such a goat and no one would vote her in the end..

Cody- I consider him to be a friend, though he’s a smidge mischievous. Fortunately, we can both separate game from personal, which I like.

Zach- my boy! I trust him as much as anyone and will have his back no matter what. Also we could be the same person 🤷‍♂️

Layla- She is actually my oldest friend in this game, and is always someone I know I can count on and as a result will get my loyalty 100%.

Michael- I’ve met him through this game and he’s someone I’ve really enjoyed getting to know. Cool guy.

Jake- Really nice guy, but I wonder if he knows he’s still in this game or not. I predict a med evac in his future.

Joey- he’s actually one of the people I’ve gotten to know the least. Doesn’t have much of a personality tbh. Super reserved.

Allthat- the thing is, I don’t hate Allthat. Don’t get me wrong, she’s unpleasant and toxic, but she doesn’t mean enough to me to hate her. I think the way she approaches games are stupid, and she plays with absolutely 0 strategy and is offended when others employ strategy. But I don’t hate her..

DJ- he’s a bit of a wildcard tbh. We get along and he even comes to me for strategy, but I question how much he holds back tbh and what his thoughts really are..

Dr: Yawn won’t stop message me about sending a dr. I think I’m gonna blindside him

I have a plan

To save me and Zach

And it’s radical

So Lay can come close to winning any competition she wants to. And she’s afraid she’ll be the renom

So I’ve asked Lay to win it. And pull off Zach

I think Michael would save me before Zach

Though I do think he’s somewhat aligned with her

And tbh, I’m kinda burnt out from stars, so if my plan doesn’t work, I’m okay with going and letting Zach keeping the fight going

open group

Yawns Mini Survivor S4 New Zealand 🇳🇿

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!