This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Chris

1210 days 9 hours ago
Yawnha
Dr: I think if I lay low this week ill be safe. My ranking I am ok with. It is right in the middle and wont paint me as a target. Im fine with it but I definitely need to tlk to more people and be sure that im in a safe position. To me, Layla is a wildcard. I havent really talked to her and she seems to have some targets in mind so I hope im not one of them. But i think I'll do better this time around being that im not a target lmao.

DR: This weeks eviction wasn;t really a shocker to me. Im glad cody and zach are still here because they are in my good graces, I HOPE. One person who im starting to trust a little less is Robinson being that he came up to me first to ask how im playing this game. I think laying low is a great strategy at this point but to win I need to step out of my shell. It game time bitches, but wait just a little bit more. There are 17 people left and why make yourself a target when there are other people more threatening. Just gotta keep doing what im doing, and that being active and tolerable to people. lmao thats it ahahaha

DR: Being invited to a alliance is questionable right now. While some of my known allies are there, I need to keep all options open. People don鈥檛 need to jump and make an alliance till they know numbers are solid. Also there is a rumor about a season 1 alliance so I鈥檒l have to check in on that. Being that we have off for a while I think everyone will start to play a little harder and more straightforward. I鈥檓 a little apprehensive at the moment with my alliance but just gotta keep riding the wave to jury.

DR: I am a lot calmer yesterday after being nominated. I am still trying to process it but I think i came up with a plan for the veto. If they are telling the truth, they throw the veto my way and i take myself off, but if they dont follow it, their all going on blast. But i know the plan is to put cody in my place if that happens so im very conflicted. Either save myself, or give cody the chance to save me and him, but ruin the chances of trust I have with them. I've had enough of Layla and DJ being shady towards some of the people I call my friends here and I dont play with that shit. I just want to stay here and play for myself. If I stay this week, then I might have Layla and DJ as allies, but also as potential targets. I just want to know whether or not their telling the truth. I hate this so much.

DR: I am very happy that I鈥檓 off the block but sad to see two of my allies there instead. Why did they need extra steps to get Cody on the block when he was picked for veto. It doesn鈥檛 make sense. this is a question for you yawn because I鈥檓 very lost and fuck this week 馃槀

DR: YOUR BOI WON HOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im very glad that we got a wildcard out of the house. I havent really talked to nathan but allthat is a huge target of mine. I need to get her out as fast as I can lmao. Overall been a good week

DR: This week i have to say went way better than I expected. Scod on the block for the second week and a twist sending Tris home! I am really apprehensive about Robbie making an alliance with Layla and Allthat when we dont know what their going to do yet. Layla proved she was loyal, to an extent but allthat is just not trustworthy. If i were to make an alliance with them, we have to have solid numbers, which we already have. Plus, if they were targeting me or robbie, they would've out us up this week. Hell, we put them up last week so why not.  I know DJ and Johnny are cool and seem to be on my good side, but ima watch out for them. I think im flying under the radar right now and trying to let other people stick out instead of me. If I make moves too soon, I could be the next target. I just gotta pace myself and know when to make the right moves. Just gotta play nice, even though i hate some of them :)
. I know what to do to help me and not help other. This is my game to win not theirs. Alright thats it

DR: Is DJ just butthurt that he's on the block this week, because he tried to come for me and even though that may be true, at least im making it to jury :p

R: Noms are the same which is good for me. I know that i have to start making some moves. I really have been under the radar and just been behind everyone else. Robbie is beginning to be a huge threat that Im starting to put on my radar. Layla has also put on the brakes and hasn't been winning comps. Im very confused at the moment with who i should begin to target and who not. This is ramping up now that we're close to jury. Everything is really becoming faster paced and more tactile and I need to be prepared.

DR: This whole week was filled with shit i dont wanna deal with. From being a pawn 24/7 to seeing an ally go home. Seeing Robbie go home sends a really big target out of the house, but what does that leave me? This has gone from bad to worse. Why tf am I here for someone else to use me for their gain. If i go out being a stone cold bitch then so be fucking be it, im a fierce competitor so I WILL try to win HOH and get these motherfuckers out  I feel as though i am just filler for everyone else to be more memorable. Everything is a lie. I can't even trust my final 2. Robbie's message was really telling. Layla and Allthat are together, Cody is with them, and Johnathan and Michael are in the best positions right now. I am honestly right in the middle, not both sides but not doing too much or too little. Honestly, I hate the fact that im seen as a pawn. If you want me up there because you want me gone that fine, all power to you. But when, you lie to my face to try to get me out, then thats losing a valuable jury vote. If Layla, Allthat and Cody are thinking pulling a fast one on me then i hope to be one step ahead. Tbh, Allthat would be a pretty good goat to take to the end but idk at this point. Seeing Layla being "comfortable" makes me absolutely sick. Like why tf do people trust her. She says she is the most truthful person here but will lie straight to your face and they will believe it.  move onto next week., its game time bitches.

open group

Yawns Mini Survivor S4 New Zealand 馃嚦馃嚳

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!