This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Joey

1189 days ago
Yawnha
Okayy

So I wanted to win hoh but allthat won and luckily I鈥檓 in good terms with her, I really need dj or Layla out next tbh they are the biggest threats to my game atm. Jonathan and Zach are sketchy and was really tempted to not use the veto but for now they are good .

DR TIMe: Well these people are dumb af keeping Layla but whatever I guess I鈥檓 glad I broke up the 4 atleast that was my end goal . All that is with Layla too and it seems everyone is but me. And if these people want to sheep her , have fun with 2nd place

But anyways I feel like I鈥檓 in a decent spot , kinda sucks I was busy when the safety advantage was being thrown around but hopefully these people will wake up

But coming back into the game AGAIN I鈥檓 working on my relationships

But like I鈥檓 pretty sure there鈥檚 an alliance of dj Michael Layla and possibly Jon and Zach

So yah my play is to get my friends to join and help me win this hoh

Since you insist: least my hoh wasn鈥檛 a waste , I鈥檇 rather take Robinson to the end as he鈥檚 been evicted before and same with me and I have re iterated that to him aswelll.

open group

Yawns Mini Survivor S4 New Zealand 馃嚦馃嚳

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!