This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5: Runway

Topic » Episode 5: Runway

1227 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
heyyy MERRY CHRISTMAS ima do the runway
1227 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
De'Shit
I'm Erica Decides
Miss Ao Oni
Rebecca Lo Mein Stamos

you four are safe.
1227 days 15 hours ago
Analiese
*walks to back of stage republicanly*
1227 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
C.C. - The roblox rapper being white really added to the cringe of it. I think the runway was a bit underwhelming. I did appreciate the cohesiveness of the song and runway.

Chhaupadi - I love love love the Christmas tree hair! I feel like you could wear a skirt or a pant with this. The song was also a bop.

Funeral Stevens - Queen Janice, what a great song pick. I also love the invitation to grab your titties, what an inventive and a way to involve the audience.

Kourtney and Kim take Miami- I hate hate hate that pedophile Sia. and the sweater is tired, I'm over the kardashians and her ugly fat ass. BOOT.

Tecnología Holográfica- Bless that you posted a runway, because I LOVE this slayyyter song I was feeling very weird about where to put u. But same, I can't name a Queens of the Stone Age song but I do like them.

Tyra Tupac - Your song was weird and I liked it enough? But this crop top is not a sweater and I'm not loving it.

Waterloo - didn't post.
1227 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
my mother wants to play MANCALA with me,

Tecnologia, you are safe.
1227 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Funeral Stevens, you are safe.

Chhaupadi, you are THE WINNER of this challenge, blam!
1227 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
C.C., you are safe.

Kourtney and Kim, Tyra Tupac, and Waterloo, please lipsync. you have 24 hours
1227 days 15 hours ago
Ajathekween
1226 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision,

Tyra Tupac, shantay you stay.

Kourtney and Kim and Waterloo, sashay away.

open group

Tayvie Drag Race XMAS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!