This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Runway

Topic » Episode 3: Runway

1235 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
sorry I had a lot to take in

the safe girls I actually want to give a lil reason why they are safe.

Chhaupadi & Kourtney and Kim take Miami, yall had GREAT gifts like top 3 gifts and then hit the runway in a tube dress and a bikini...

Miss Ao Oni, terrible gift, but I liked your runway

Shartna Claus, Waterloo, both made me laugh, but those runways were CLOSE to slamming yall in the bottom 4.

but you 5 are all safe.
1235 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
C.C. - You were a little late, but I LOVED my 3 season DVD collection of She's Got the Look! Just what I wanted. I see you trying to be a bit Jewish and sad for Christmas and I appreciated the goth look.

De'Shit - ...I don't know who is in that poster (I'm sorry, I'm 2 white ig) You normally serve high fashion and I like the look, but it's a bit prom dressy? kinda ugly a lil bit.

Funeral Stevens - I love my asian lungs and my invitation to get my bussy smashed by white supremacists in a NON-election year! Hooray! (Midterms are in 2022 I know Ireland doesn't have elections, only potatoes)

Hot Coco - that WAS some hot smurf and navi action, but girlll where's the look?

I'm Erica Decides - The worst gift of the night, why the FUCK would I want a dirty diaper? Bitch I want to piss and shit in a CLEAN DIAPER. This look is facetuned and the imgur stranger was right you are Eric.

Rebecca Lo Mein Stamos - Like pooh, I read The Color Purple in grade school, nothing worse than a book I already read. Even as a dig of being like haw haw you don't read black books you pick the most notable one off the shelf SMH. The Disney Yzma runway is just faggotry, I think it's better than some of the other girls, but it's not enough.

Tecnología Holográfica - *kisses u in the Pumpkin Hill* like yeee I can just emulate SA2 on dolphin FOR FREE, but the thought counts. I think your jacket is HOT and I like the vibe of this outfit.

Tyra Tupac - the optics of you gifting me a black man :woozy: anyway, I agree I love that HAT. A very solid fourth place this week tbh.
1235 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
Tyra Tupac, you are safe.
1235 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
C.C., you are safe.
1235 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
Yeah you kinda stole I'm Tikal's gig, but I don't care, congratulations Tecnologia! You are the winner this week.

Funeral Stevens, you are safe.
1235 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
Hot Coco, I'm sorry, but you are up for elimination.
1235 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Rebecca Lo Mein, I'm sorry, but you are up for elimination.
1235 days 12 hours ago
snick427
I NEVER MEANT TO CAUSE YOU ANY SORROW
I NEVER MEANT TO CAUSE YOU ANY PAIN
I ONLY WANTED TO ONE TIME TO SEE YOU LAUGHING
I ONLY WANTED TO SEE YOU
LAUGHING IN THE PURPLE RAIN

PURPLE RAIN, PURPLE RAIN
PURPLE RAIN, PURPLE RAIN
PURPLE RAIN, PURPLE RAIN
I ONLY WANTED TO SEE YOU
BATHING IN THE PURPLE RAIN

I NEVER WANTED TO BE YOUR WEEKEND LOVER
I ONLY WANTED TO BE SOME KIND OF FRIEND (HEY)
BABY, I COULD NEVER STEAL YOU FROM ANOTHER
IT'S SUCH A SHAME OUR FRIENDSHIP HAD TO END

PURPLE RAIN, PURPLE RAIN
PURPLE RAIN, PURPLE RAIN
PURPLE RAIN, PURPLE RAIN
I ONLY WANTED TO SEE YOU
UNDERNEATH THE PURPLE RAIN

HONEY, I KNOW, I KNOW
I KNOW TIMES ARE CHANGING
IT'S TIME WE ALL REACH OUT
FOR SOMETHING NEW, THAT MEANS YOU TOO

YOU SAY YOU WANT A LEADER
BUT YOU CAN'T SEEM TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND
I THINK YOU BETTER CLOSE IT
AND LET ME GUIDE YOU TO THE PURPLE RAIN

PURPLE RAIN, PURPLE RAIN
PURPLE RAIN, PURPLE RAIN
IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SINGING ABOUT UP HERE
C'MON, RAISE YOUR HAND

PURPLE RAIN, PURPLE RAIN
I ONLY WANT TO SEE YOU
ONLY WANT TO SEE YOU
IN THE PURPLE RAIN
1235 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
De'Shit, I'm kinda shook you dropped this pink LOW, you obviously did a better job than the other 3. You are safe.
1235 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
I'm Erica Decides, I decided you are lipsyncing.

Gl poohs! 24 hours for Christmas wrapping
1235 days 12 hours ago
snick427
REBECCA LO MEIN STAMOS Lip Sync:

1234 days 12 hours ago
Analiese
I’ve Erica Decided I will not be going home tonight

https://vimeo.com/492347867
1234 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Erica, Rebecca, shantay you stay

Hot Coco, sashay away!

open group

Tayvie Drag Race XMAS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!