This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

1293 days 9 hours ago
Cowboyfan86
Hi everyone and welcome applucations are now open for season 1 of tylers big brother i need 16 housegursts all u need to do is answer these questions
Name
Who is your favorite big brother player and why
Why should you be casted
1293 days 9 hours ago
Eagles3256
Name tyler
Age 20
Gender male
Who is your favorite big brother player and why nivole franzel because i absolutely love the way she plays the game
Why should u be casted i should be casted because im very competitive and ready to play
1293 days 5 hours ago
ShadSmithGayDemon
May I join?
1293 days 5 hours ago
Cowboyfan86
Yes
1293 days 5 hours ago
AleksLawson_
Aleks
Male
My favourite Big Brother player is Ika, she is the definition of making it far without even having to be a big player, just slay by simply being herself and getting all the other people to do the moves for her
I think i should be casted because im ready to prove to everyone and myself that you dont have to play dirty games to win and that nice guys always win.
1293 days 5 hours ago
DripTeejay
Name: TJ

Who is your favorite big brother player and why: my favorite big brother player is Dan Gheesling he is obviously the best player in big brother history he used mind games and strategic moves to push himself further in the game btw he was snubbed in bb14馃槨

Why should you be casted: I'm super competitive and love these blog games
1293 days 4 hours ago
kingjames13
Name. Cody
Age. 26
Gender M
Who is your favorite big brother player and why. Dr will the goat of big brother the one the proved you don鈥檛 need win comps to win the show with lying backstabbing with a smile on his face. Or evil dick biggest most hated target still one
Why should you be casted because I鈥檒l win this fuckin shit
1293 days 3 hours ago
Lonzo
Lorenzo

Male
Cody he is just the perfect player
I鈥檓 confident

open group

Tylers big brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!