This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Front Door

Topic » Front Door

588 days 15 hours ago
Kyanna9610
Welcome houseguests! All 10 of you have now entered the house. As you walked in, you may have noticed the 10 giftbags sitting on the Dining Room table. Now it is time to learn more about them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The row in the front are bags 1-5 (going from left to right), the back row is 5-10.
7 of the bags contain absolutely nothing, except some colorful confetti.

But, 3 of the bags have powers:

-Challenge Advantage (can be used at 1 of the next 3 HOH competitions.)
-Challenge Disadvantage (can be used at 1 of the next 3 HOH competitions.)
-The Replay (allows outgoing HOH to play in the next HOH. can be used at 1 of the next 3 HOH competitions.)

*These powers can be used on yourself or another houseguest. No one will know if you received one of the 3 powers, unless you disclose the information. You must tell me if you are using a power BEFORE the next HOH comp is starting. Once I release the name of a comp, you can not play a power.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Each houseguest will have until 9pm EST to enter their diary room, and tell me which bag they would like. I also request that you send a 2nd and 3rd option, as it will be first come first serve. Example:
1st choice:
2nd choice:
3rd choice:
If I do not get your choices via Diary Room, the leftover bags will be handed out randomly using Chatzy.
588 days 9 hours ago
Kyanna9610
The gift bags have officially been given out:

1 Devyn
2 Marge
3 Ellie
4 TJ
5 Vincent
6 Jonathan
7  Faith
8 Jimmy
9 Max
10 Grane

If you received a power, you will be notified in your Diary Room.

open group

✨KoKo's Reality Games📺✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!