This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Vampires

Topic » Vampires

5696 days 7 hours ago
Jessica
They are creatures that physically have no differences to humans.A lot of times thought they have to consume some kind of energy basically taken from the humans around.There are 2 kinds of vampires the BLOOD VAMPIRES who drink blood to take energy and the PHYSIC VAMPIRES who 'drink' the real energy from humans.

----------------signs of vampirism--------------------------------
Many elaborate rituals were used to identify a vampire. One method of finding a vampire's grave involved leading a virgin boy through a graveyard or church grounds on a virgin stallion — the horse would supposedly balk at the grave in question.Generally a black horse was required, though in Albania it should be white.Holes appearing in the earth over a grave were taken as a sign of vampirism..
5696 days 5 hours ago
iamthekey
wow that is awesome i perfer to be a blood vampire i dont have fangs or anything but when something happens where someone bleeds i get w huge feeling that i cant resis i have to leave the room because i am afraid that i will do something that i will regret
5696 days 5 hours ago
Jessica
i wish i could meet in real life..i would be happy to donate u a little of my blood.im healthy
5696 days 3 hours ago
poeticcheese
I watched a documentary once on how those psychic vampires. They showed a ceremony where the vampire girl drank in another person's energy, and afterwards the person was like really, really tired. It was weird.
5680 days 9 hours ago
Selena142
i love vampires!! like the Cullens from twilight i want to be a good vampire like them they are flawless and magical!!
5676 days 6 hours ago
iamthekey
aw thanks jessica
5672 days 6 hours ago
Selena142
i think id raher be an energy drinker just because i dont like the sight of blood even though it tastes pretty good
5669 days 10 hours ago
iamthekey
that happens to me cause i have a friend that donates to me when i cant controll my self and so i have to sleep afterwords
5668 days 4 hours ago
Selena142
really thats so cool!!
5664 days 3 hours ago
iamthekey
i think i am going to talk to some friends about it and have like a blood mixing initiation seremony and then see if they want to try it
5503 days 6 hours ago
Buddyalc
Soy un vampiro!

open group

The Metaphysical  Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!