This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Leg #12 [Rijeka, Croatia → Orlando, Florida]

Topic » Leg #12 [Rijeka, Croatia →..

1336 days 14 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Who will win CZRS 1: TAR - Double Cross? Will it be...

Team Winners?

The self-proclaimed winners are both former racers. Noah completed his first run on the race with RobbyJak in season 1 before losing the final leg to #TeamNotOurRealNames. Michael ran with #TeamBrownies and was eliminated mid-way through. They have been double crossed nearly every leg, but have battled here. Will it be enough to cross the line first?

Or will it be...

Team Ohana?

Jan replaced TJ as a last minute backup and Hufus has been thankful everyday. Without Jan, Hufus would not be here, and without Hufus, Jan would still be at work. The team has worked together like no team we have seen before. Will it be enough for them to cross the finish line first?

Or will it be...

Team Footie Mates?

Christian and James are both former racers with James flopping in season 1 and Christian winning season 2 with Chris. They have bickered like no other team and even almost quit the race. The two have seen multiple sessions with Judge Zac and have barely made it here. Nevertheless, they have won multiple legs and looked like an unstoppable force, but it has been proven that even the best teams (like Noah and Robby in season 1) are beatable. Will it be enough for Team Footie Mates to cap off a historic season?

Let's find out...
1336 days 7 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Final Results
THE INAUGURAL CZRS CHAMPIONS...
TEAM FOOTIE MATES!!! Time: 32:22

SECOND PLACE...
TEAM OHANA!!! Time: 36:17

THIRD PLACE...
TEAM WINNERS!!! Time: 38:39

Congratulations to all of our finalists and thanks to everyone for playing!

Full Results:
https://i.imgur.com/6iHqb5A.gif
1336 days 7 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Leg 12 Highlights:
* Team Footie Mates getting stuck on a question because they didn't read the group page graphic thoroughly
* Team Ohana getting something wrong on the drive yourself because the directions stated LAST to FIRST
* This final actually being easier than other legs (I blame my laziness and sleepiness)
* Noah misreading the quiz directions and not typing in numbers
* Footie Mates getting a 4 minute penalty for not getting all the quiz questions right
* Reading the rules being more important than ever
* Michael not using PEMDAS, causing his team to take longer at the second task
* Me watching closely because Winners had about 10 minutes to catch up to Footie Mates (and they were the last team to go)
* Michael mentioning to me that there was a wiki mistake, which has since been corrected
* The end of an amazing season thanks to all the contestants that competed and gave it their best effort
1336 days 7 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Leg 12 Episode Title: "Dsradline or Something" - James
1336 days 7 hours ago
Cryptspartan
We will be back in a month or so with CZRS 2: The Challenge.
1335 days 10 hours ago
jwbrine
eh

open group

CZRS 1: TAR - Double Cross

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!