This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10 Runway

Topic » Episode 10 Runway

1309 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
hey ladies
1309 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Faux!- I think my problem with these two looks is that they are too simple. I don't really have much to say about them.

Ferrish Flavia!- I'm glad you placed your looks on the board, it really immersed me into the challenge.

Helado- Didn't post.

Mary Thong!- The juicy couture peach outfit was a serve and I like your Jimbo outfit as well.

Mis Take!- The red dress was cute, but a huge sin is a reveal that looks worse after the reveal. Like pick the dress with sleeves or without the sleeves, don't show me both?

Princess Gold Balls!- You should have kept up the craziness, I think the Jeffree Star look is giving me scene girl at the mall. It just made the two looks feel unrelated since you took a step back.
1309 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
WIN: Ferrish Flavia AND Mary Thong
LOW: Princess Gold Balls
BTM3: Faux, Helado, and Mis Take.

gl ladies 24 hours.
1309 days 16 hours ago
jfaia
I quit the competition. Like, I´m done. Look at my looks and Ferrish´s. And I´m in the bottom and she wins? WTF?! So you want unpolished, garbage looks. Good luck ... I guess the winner will be the one presenting the worst looks always
1309 days 13 hours ago
Kevee
Mis sweetie look in the mirror, back at Ferrish, and stretch more before you reach that far
1309 days 11 hours ago
Ajathekween
Guys let’s not spread hate
1309 days 10 hours ago
jfaia
You´re right, I´m sorry to Ferrish, but I do have to say that Tayvie doesn't always chose the best looks, that's all. And it's unfair to people who really try to do something good.
1309 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
CHARISMA
UNIQUENESS
NERVE
TALENT

figure out which one you lack.
1308 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
I'm sending all 3 home it's time for the finale.

open group

Tayvie Drag Race 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!