This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4 Runway

Topic » Episode 4 Runway

1338 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Sorry for the delay ladies!
1338 days 12 hours ago
KayleighWinz
cream
1338 days 12 hours ago
KevsssInDaHouse
1338 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
If i call your name please step forward

Faux
Ferrish Flavia
Lauren S from Whova
Mary Thong
Princess Gold Balls

you are all safe.
1338 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Candy Flip- didn't post :(

Elizabeth Anne Picket Smith!- this pokemon fan art is cute but WHERE is the edit? you can do more Ms. Picket Smith.

GiGi iPeed!- I appreciate the interpretation of the model being on fire as a way to convey the Hot Air Balloon as fashion. I guess a lot of hot air balloons are rainbow, but I feel like the pattern you decided to draw was easy on the eyes.

Helado!- *ice cream truck music plays* The way you played with the shape of the dress was really magical. I think I would have like the dress to be shorter and not a gown, but I get that you might have wanted to cover the model's legs. Color was also exquisite.

Jessica Brick Oven Marble Rye!- didn't post :(

Mal Nutrition!- Using burning plastic was really cool, even though I think you just used an effect on photoshop to create this, I really like how it turned out. Using rope as hair is also a cute tie in.

Millie Bobby Brown Hates Fags!- Wow! This look is really iconic, your face is beautiful even if it is blown up. Just a surprising and gag worthy runway.

Mis Take!- Didn't post :(
1338 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
GiGi iPeed, you are safe.
1338 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
Millie, you are safe.
1338 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
Helado, felicitaciones, you are the winner of this challenge.

Mal N, you are safe.
1338 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
Elizabeth Anne Picket Smith, you are safe.

Candy Flip, Jessica Brick Oven, and Mis Take, please lipsync in 24 hours.
1337 days 19 hours ago
jfaia
(sorry for not posting)
Mis Take serving Lewks and fashion:
1337 days 1 hour ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision,

Mis Take, shantay you stay.

Candy Flip and Jessica Brick Oven Marble Rye, sashay away.

open group

Tayvie Drag Race 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!