This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 Runway

Topic » Episode 1 Runway

1363 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
hello ladies. The votes have been TALLIED.

If I call your name please step forward.
1363 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Adonia
Candy Flip
Faux
Ferrish Flavia
GiGi iPeed
Javelyn Spears
Lauren S from Whova
Liliuokalani
Saddy Sack
She Heart
1363 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
you are the best and the worst of this week. If I have not called your name, you are safe.
1363 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Adonia - Did not post.

Candy Flip - no runway, ice.

Faux - did not post.

Ferrish Flavia - I agree. I think we need to sit down with COVID and just ask her to stop. Your runway tonight was very VIOLENT. and that's what I'm looking for in this upcoming election. Viva la revolution.

GiGi iPeed! - Your answers were a bit weak for me, but I was very impressed with your drawing abilities. The face is beat for the gods. The patriotic skirt was a bit on the nose, but everyone else also put on ugly red, white, and blue. *shrugs*

Javelyn Spears - didn't post

Lauren S from Whova - I admire your tenacity of not being able to read and answering every question flawlessly. The whova dress speaks to your drag personality. I would also rate this a 4.8.

Liliuokalani - didn't post.

Saddy Sack - Your fashion advice for prisoners made me want to vote for you so much. Also congrats to u and Ms. Nutrition for winning the poll. I do think your goth aesthetic might get old quick, but I found it unique tonight.

She Heart - didn't post, but did get a vote somehow? interesting.
1363 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
GiGi iPeed, you are safe.
1363 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Saddy Sack, you are safe.
1363 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Lauren S from Whova, I am promoting you to president of whova, congratulations! You are the winner.

Ferrish Flavia, you are safe.
1363 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Candy Flip, you are safe.

The other 5 you are up for elimination. GL!
1363 days 2 hours ago
Ajathekween
1363 days ago
Ribbons
1362 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
*lights dim*

ladies, I have made my decision.
1362 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Faux, Liliuokalani, shantay you stay.

Adonia, Javelyn Spears, She Heart, sashay away.

open group

Tayvie Drag Race 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!