This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Tocantins S2 - Ponderosa Discussion

Topic » Survivor Tocantins S2 -..

3414 days 18 hours ago
wym395
I know!! But he didn't and told me so I voted against you :(
3414 days 18 hours ago
KathrineOliver
I know, Carlos, I know. It's okay :)
3414 days 18 hours ago
wym395
Well that dummy is joining us any minute lol
3414 days 18 hours ago
Nt888
He should have kept me forced the tie breaker and them used my giant target to get to the final tribal
3414 days 18 hours ago
KathrineOliver
Yeah! :) You were in the Four. He had an opportunity, to play something when Ash went home, when I went home, when Carlos went home, when you went home. And with each one person gone his chances in our alliance grew bigger and bigger.
3414 days 18 hours ago
KathrineOliver
But well, let's see what those fools have to say. xD
3414 days 18 hours ago
Nt888
Im actually really excited for this
3414 days 18 hours ago
KathrineOliver
Me too :D
3414 days 18 hours ago
wym395
btw were you super close with those two Nate? They would always send you to exile
3414 days 18 hours ago
ItsOfficial
FTC -starting. Feel free to ask any questions you'd like. But please give the finalist a chance to post their opening statements. All votes due by 6pm EST tomorrow. Thanks for a great season and see you all at the Reunion tomorrow night!
3414 days 18 hours ago
KathrineOliver
He just made a deal with them. He did want us reunited the whole time. How stupid I was to think he wouldn't.
3414 days 18 hours ago
teamjacz
*comes in looking better than you all*
3414 days 18 hours ago
KathrineOliver
I am sorry! I'm in full make-up and ready to get outta here xD
3414 days 18 hours ago
teamjacz
I was close to winning immunity I just forgot Emmy said twerk. I remember someone saying twerk and I said to myself "I didn't think he'd say that" and forgot it was him
And Luis was hard to find.
I wasn't as dumb as I was loyal. I knew what was up yall
3414 days 18 hours ago
teamjacz
And Carlos no shade, but I wasn't the one trying to look for an idol clue while i was still on exile mkay?

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Ponderosa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!