This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Tocantins S2 - Ponderosa Discussion

Topic » Survivor Tocantins S2 -..

3418 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
3408 days 4 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Welcome Luis! - First member of the Jury; is there anyone in the game that doesn't stand a chance of winning??
3408 days 3 hours ago
_Adidas_
Katherine for sure, unless she makes finals but I wouldn't give her my vote even if she played the better game
I mean I went 2 tribal council voting how she wanted because I was going to blindside her sooner, I guess she convinced Cedric or Cedric was the rat and ratted me out

So I'll vote whoever played the best game BUT also stuck their word
3408 days 3 hours ago
_Adidas_
There is a difference from strategic and stupidity
Voting me out was strategic,
Voting with Katherine so she gets father was stupidity
3408 days 3 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Luis L. - So you are saying you haven't promised anyone your vote for the FTC?
3406 days 8 hours ago
Emotion
Well this stinks
3406 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Welcome to Ponderosa Ash!

Ash C. - What do you think happened that lead to your torch being snuffed?
3406 days 6 hours ago
Emotion
I think that the old jalapoas saw that I was the glue holding the original timberas together. Without me Nate and Katherine will be back at each other's throats. And I think that's what they wanted.
3405 days 23 hours ago
_Adidas_
Oh hey what happened
3405 days 23 hours ago
Emotion
Blindsided by a double idol play :-/
3405 days 14 hours ago
_Adidas_
Wow :o
3405 days 13 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Question for both Ash and Luis - Do you think it is essential to make a big move in order to have any chance of winning this game?
3405 days 13 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Question for both Ash and Luis - Dan just won Individual Immunity securing himself a spot in the F6; who do you think will be joining us?
3405 days 7 hours ago
Emotion
Question 1:
I think that making a big move cirtianly helps the jury respect you, but lots of people have win in the past without making one.
3405 days 7 hours ago
Emotion
Question 2: my guess would be josh Cedric, emmy jay, kat and Nate. Or Carlos instead of nate
3405 days 1 hour ago
ItsOfficial
Welcome Kathrine to Ponderosa guys!

Kathrine O. - The vote was 5-2. Who do you think voted with you at Tribal Council?

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Ponderosa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!