This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week One Immunity Challenge

Topic » Week One Immunity Challenge

3778 days ago
AlmightyOZ
Welcome to all twenty one of you! As I was thinking about what challenge was best fit for an amazing opening challenge, I realized that doing a specific genre may lead to a good writer getting eliminated due to a genre that they do not like, or a bad writer (hopefully there are none) staying due to their best genre being first. I ended up picking the genre that we can all relate to the most...... The Reality Show genre!

For this immunity challenge, you all will be taking the most drama filled regular game that you have played on Tengaged (fasting, casting, etc...). You must then pick the most interesting episode and turn it into a story. This can be as creative as you want. For example, if you are the best at writing Sci-Fi, make the story on a different planet with aliens as the contestants!

This challenge will be due Friday, at 9 pm EST. Do not forget to check back here tomorrow at 8 pm EST for the reward challenge!
3778 days ago
tunertin
good luck contestants :)
3778 days ago
Duke
We got a word min or max?
3778 days ago
AlmightyOZ
No, as long as you get the point across.
3778 days ago
Survivorgame1
This is hard..
3778 days ago
wangifold
*cracks knuckles*

Can we do group games?
3778 days ago
AlmightyOZ
What do you mean?
3778 days ago
AlmightyOZ
Oh, yes you can. Just don't copy dialogue word for word.
3778 days ago
wangifold
Pfff.

What is this, amateur hour?
3778 days ago
AlmightyOZ
Things will get much harder later on...
3778 days ago
wangifold
I know, just messing with you ;D
3778 days ago
AlmightyOZ
: ()
3777 days 23 hours ago
SunshineKat
This seems tuff, but i better get to work on my rough draft! :) So its due in 4 days?
3777 days 23 hours ago
SunshineKat
Oh, and do I submit a link of my story over PM?
3777 days 23 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Yes, but usually it will be assigned on Sunday morning and you will have two days more than this.
3777 days 23 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
You can or post it here.

open group

The Ultimate Writing Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!