This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14

Topic » Tribal Council #14

3958 days 10 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
You didn't give me a last warning seitter. It slipped out of my mind. This is not fair. You always give people a last chance to vote. It slipped out of my mind. :(
3958 days 10 hours ago
wangifold
Did your vote not go through?
3958 days 10 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
Yep I did vote
3958 days 10 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
I am still in utter shock
3958 days 10 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
Seitter you there?
3958 days 10 hours ago
wangifold
*frowns*

I'm going to be real with you here Max, even though I wanted you to leave, I hate when people leave on technicalities...
3958 days 10 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
3958 days 9 hours ago
seittertps1120
You know what? I am sick of the complaining. It's a game. I sent a final warning but it didn't send right and I tried and tried and it didn't work. It's not my responsibility to vote. It's your guys. Be a host for one day and you will see the stress level I am at, okay? Nothing has changed and if you don't like it, then I'm sorry but you have to suck it up
3958 days 9 hours ago
wangifold
That awkward moment when Wangy is a host as well... Nah Tyler I'm just playing, I love this series and honestly one of the most fun Survivor games I've been in on this site.

open group

Seitter's Survivor: Hikawa Shrine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!