This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 549 Final

Topic » TSC 549 Final

30 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. vanessa williams - this goddess is literally in her death bed and still has TSC so mad... this is the best pop song ive heard all year. if i was dua lipa id kill myself
02. jane bell - o_o you want to be the vaguely estonian church so bad. give it up deelishis. this might be the worst song of all time come to think of it. just very unfunny
03. joyryde - very ok dj song. i got bored
04. hunni - i appreciate that there's a vision but this screams BUDGET (lack of)
05. regina spektor - i srsly don't get the appeal.o_O
06. riize - oh the serve is here idgaf. this is seriouslyu the best song ive heard in my life. and i wanna breed all of em til mpreg becomes real period.GIMME THAT HOLE!
07. mandisa - oh she's not taking us to church with this flopaso. rest in peace i GUESS.
08. coco & breezy - honestly this song is boring as hell n very generic. but iuts kyuteee i guessss
09. justice - i dont rly care ab these guys... but i do love rimon so lets see what this is giving. yeash this is horrible overdne boring beat tht never goes anywhere
10. dissy - this is everything and im so serious. will i come back to this probably not but i had a very fun time
11. molly sanden - i hope this is brad in disguise. this is rly shit tho
12. fortnnite - i hope this stupid game gets defunded cuz this soudntrack is so fucking boring. i hear valorant outsells tho i never played it im a real gamer i play tomodachi life n thas it
13. zejna - i did not know what this sounded like until i first heard it. ill give this hiugh potins cuz its what alexeh wouldve wanted me to do
14. carolesdaughter - oh this is giving rly scary. i guess its well produced n everything, im a bit underwhelmed n i DONT like the lyrics but its nice enough....
15. reyna roberts - cowboy carter found dead at 42. the good news? reyna roberts is still standing.
16. kehlani - idk why we're sending random kehlani songs:sob: but it's nice i do like her from time to time
17. blusher - sometimes i feel like i wanna jump out of a helicopter when im listening to this song
18. trinity the tuck - ill give it this... its well produced... anyways
19. ha vay - not sure im 100% sold...her voice is kind of annoying... but this is ok
20. 424 -zzzzzzzzzz
21. nilufer yanya - COW. wait this is good we lost
22. danna paola - shes so boring usually so im surprised tis is giving just a bit. it's nice basic pop. but aitana still wears her crown at the end of the day.
30 days 5 hours ago
1001games
Vanessa Williams: Girl in her 60’s and still making bops. I liked this!

Jane Bell: Not much to this tune. Good beat but the song got quite repetitive.

JOYRYDE: Couldn’t understand a word in this song and it just felt super messy.

HUNNI: Not a fan of the voice or the sound of this but this song was pretty catchy overall! Not bad.

Regina Spektor: Love Regina! This is more upbeat than her normal songs but this was really good!

RIIZE: Not today boys.

Mandisa: RIP. Tbh never listened to any of her music. This was quite powerful and nice.

Coco & Breezy: Not for me!

Justice: This was quite groovy! Wasn’t sure at first but its a very chill song.

Dissy: Join the other boys. It’s not your day either!

Molly Sandén: A bit plain and boring I’m afraid.

Fortnite Lobby Track: Never played Fortnite so I am unfamiliar. This is just plain I guess?

Zejna: Okay well that was an experience. Not sure how I feel about it.

Carolesdaughter: Its a no for me!

Reyna Roberts: She kind of killed this. Like totally not expecting this but damn that was solid!

Kehlani: Might as well call this the “ooooo ahhhhh” song. This was really bad.

EASYJET ft Scooch: Isn’t eurovision week next week? Anywho this was super cringy but cute!

Blusher: Good beat but I needed a bit more to fully enjoy this. It was good for what it was.

Trinity the Tuck: I usually like drag songs but this one isn’t hitting for me.

Ha Vey: It was kind of noisy especially towards the end. It was a turn off. But I didn't hate it completely.

424: A nice vibe! Good relaxing music. Would def listen again!

Nilüfer Yanya: I liked it. Probably not as much as the others but it was good!

Danna: Plain. Basic. Boring.
29 days 14 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Vanessa Williams - oh shes still giving it to the girls.. STILL HERE STILL STANDING MHMM I KNOW THATS RIGHT!!!! queenie idgaffff!

02) Jane Bell - this is genuinely awful im so srry.... this is not funny to me at awl. its just has nothing interesting abt it....

03) JOYRYDE - another azealia cousin..... i mean i kind of lurv it in that sense i cant lie. just very jarring but kind of good in a way... yah.. oh that chorus is like... awful. the type of mind-numbing music you'd hear at the fair riding the waltzers.... like omg

04) HUNNI - i want to say queenie but.... its just not giving that omg... this was written by a 16 yr old tik tok girlie im convinced.... my gawwddd.... can the beautiful black queen sling this yt cow in the dust like NOW.

05) Regina Spektor - i will forever have a soft spot for miss regina like she kind of raised me in many ways when i was like 12... just so transfixed by her vocal as alwayssss... i do kind of luv this... awee cute.

06) RIIZE - ummmm not for me. i don't like men

07) Mandisa - sounds very dated... its giving fifth harmony sledgehammer but if it didn't slay. i hate this man. i mean i guess the message is ok but i want some nuance to it like oh my god.

08) Coco & Breezy - oh finally some food to nibble on this week... this is pretty hawt and TASTYYYY.

09) Justice - like this is just a bunch of nothing. so breathy yet the production so jarring. usually a nice juxtaposition but like this gives nothinggggg!!!

10) Dissy - oh I've got a migraine babes.

11) Molly Sandén - oh i did listen to this and i regretfully say QUEENIEEE.. she did kind of eat with this idga singular fffffffff. just a nice refreshing pawp song not everyone can do that. but trust molly will always give us a cutesy ear worm for the summertime yup.

12) Fortnite Lobby Track - oh are we joking this week girls..... PLEASE.

13) Zejna - i mean this literally sounds like the last song and when you're being compared to fornite lobby track maybe its time to think abt hanging ur boots up and quitting music.

14) carolesdaughter - like i really hate it i do....

15) Reyna Roberts - this is.... awful.

16) Kehlani - oh god not kehlani.. i was so bored. grated I've not listened to her in years is this what shes doing these days...... O_O

17) EASYJET ft Scooch - not in the mood for this, this week babe....... like im really angry

18) Blusher - i mean its not good but in the context of this week its like..... okay

19) Trinity the Tuck - ........ oh my gawd the sigh i let out once i seen i had to listen to this bitch in 3 songs time like my GAWDDD. DRAG QUEENS STOP MAKING MUSIC. the budge for this mv was kind of stun tho ill give her a singular flower.

20) Ha Vey - aweeeeee kind of cute actually im sure i have a few of her songs in my list.. lil bit etheral aweee

21) 424 - i think i like the production.... i think... yeah.. its okay... its a fine song.

22) Nilüfer Yanya - i briefly listened to this and yah its the best song of the week with EASE. whoever sent this know you are LOVED... u have saved my sanity for the week muah muah muah

23) Danna - sometimes girls like us need a cutesy lidl pop song to wind our hips to and this just gives that... like are we bopping yes? it is what it is. production is stunning. but ONE gripe can artists STOP having a 20 second break in the middle for absofuckinglutely nothing disrupting the flow of the music video like HELLO?!?!!?
29 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Vanessa Williams – She sounds like a legend and this song is a goddam bop that has me dancing for more
02) Jane Bell – I don’t really get this one as it is a mess with these random words and don’t feel organic
03) JOYRYDE – The music already is not giving and their vocals are just shouty to me and this is a trainwreck
04) HUNNI – This is a smooth tune and they are so great together with their vocals sounding like heaven
05) Regina Spektor – She has got a good voice here but the beat is amateurish sounding like something you hear in a children’s show
06) RIIZE – This is such a fun K-Pop song that has me grooving along and they can sing so well together and I love it
07) Mandisa – Eh I feel this is cheesy and boring with the song being so generic and the singers don’t really gel with each other
08) Coco & Breezy – I like this beat being a nice little bop and the singing is also nice and this is good enough for me
09) Justice – Jesus this is really dull with the singer not going up and beyond and lacks any energy and power and the music just stays the same
10) Dissy – I can tell that this song is iconic and their rapping is very energetic and the music really backs it up making me want to join along
11) Molly Sandén – The production in this is very modern and slick and is a banger as I admire the tunes and her perfect vocals
12) Fortnite Lobby Track – This is what they have to hear waiting for players to play and it is alright with a calming melody but the singer brings zero energy and is not as epic as it wanted to be
13) Zejna – We love a messy queen and this is a nice ethnic bop but I feel too much is happening in the music overshadowing it
14) carolesdaughter – This is out there and I actually like it being able to stand out with this trance music and her unique vocals sucking me in
15) Reyna Roberts – Yeah, she is not made for the country being bare and the music is repetitive and annoying
16) Kehlani – This is so samey all throughout and I am already tired of those vocal oooo that makes it very annoying
17) EASYJET ft Scooch – I am so ready for Eurovision next week and Scooch knows how to give us a camp track that makes me smile
18) Blusher – Now this is how you produce a banger with that sick track and great vocals making it the perfect package
19) Trinity the Tuck – Well they are going all out here and it is not bad with the singing being good and has a nice beat to go with it
20) Ha Vey – I find this to be bland and I am tired of it with the singer’s vocals being repetitive and the music goes nowhere
21) 424 – I guess this is trying something but I am not feeling it finding it to be a snoozefest and not bringing anything of value
22) Nilüfer Yanya – The music mixing here is trash with how it really overpowers the singer and is so bad
23) Danna – Her vocals are already sending me and this is a super slick track that has me gagging for more
28 days 8 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Vanessa Williams - ok this is actually really fun and does make me want to dance so good for her
02) Jane Bell - also written by The Winner of TSC 548 by chance?
03) JOYRYDE - cool beat drop, this song is giving full throttle fast and furious energy
04) HUNNI - young khloe is slaying here… it's a bop actually
05) Regina Spektor - I never really got on board with ms spektor but I see her quirky apple commercial appeal
06) RIIZE - I recognize the elements of this that could work but it fell pretty flat to me and devoid of anything
07) Mandisa - so I see the vision, christian pop sure, why not it's uplifting and fun. I don't think this song needs the men tho
08) Coco & Breezy - a chill but good time, and I think goes across the board with like chill but also catchy and engaging
09) Justice - this gets old quickly
10) Dissy - this is somehow even more annoying after a few drinks
11) Molly Sandén - underwhelming send lol but it does just enough for me to remember it
12) Fortnite Lobby Track - honestly I would dance to this it's kind of a bop. Do they always play this in fortnite? If so sign me up
13) Zejna - doesn't grab me by the p***y as I want these tracks with this sound to do
14) carolesdaughter - edgy, happy for her, not moving. The ending doesn't help lol
15) Reyna Roberts - voice is a little grating but it's a good time
16) Kehlani - this kinda feels like meandery from kehlani who in the past has been able to grab me from many angles
17) EASYJET ft Scooch - cute blast from the past but it's all marketing. Might adjust my watch to party time tho
18) Blusher - I think it's the better of the hyperpop so far
19) Trinity the Tuck - leave it to drag queens to bring fun back to pop music, even if this is stupid <3
20) Ha Vey - lyrics are interesting, conceptually I feel like the song could've been edgier/darker if the theme is wolf in sheep's clothing. Her howling helps
21) 424 - sounded nice but not the type I'd listen to again
22) Nilüfer Yanya - even tho it's more softly delivered I got behind it. There's something memorable about this I can't put my finger on
23) Danna - what's with her rebrand? Sure... Well I still like the beat, anything I can kinda shake it to is good in my book
28 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Vanessa Williams        mother has arrived
02) Jane Bell        literally, the first woman in this week was mother and she 8
03) JOYRYDE        my pussy would pop to this in 2005
04) HUNNI        this feels like... a reject 2000s girl pop song that got an update
05) Regina Spektor        is josh back?
06) RIIZE        this isn't stray kids
07) Mandisa        oh... we're going for messaging this week
08) Coco & Breezy        this is giving vibes
09) Justice        i do need to look more into them
10) Dissy        oh... i would find this funny in 2004
11) Molly Sandén        very on brand for scandipop
12) Fortnite Lobby Track        wait... this started with greek... LOL... snatching this for my NF
13) Zejna        she's kind of serving
14) carolesdaughter        yea no thank you
15) Reyna Roberts        this week is kind of going off though
16) Kehlani        other weeks, this stood a chance
17) EASYJET ft Scooch        this doesn't have the backing track to be as iconic as flying the flag
18) Blusher        this feels like something my boyfriend would show me to say i would like, but i'd be like... do you know me? because the answer is no, this is more something that you would like.
19) Trinity the Tuck        gurl... just stick to drag
20) Ha Vey        someone will like this
21) 424        again... someone will like this
22) Nilüfer Yanya        this feels like something that would get 2nd in an nf and like 3 people would have a meltdown
23) Danna        this feels like... a reject 2000s girl pop song that got an update... but in spanish
27 days 20 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Vanessa Williams - 'Legs (Keep Dancing)' - This reminds me of Toni Braxton, both are legends in the 90s but the new songs are really cliche. Glad they're still making music tho.

02) Jane Bell - 'MOTHER ATE' - We don't need Meghan Trainor energy here.

03) JOYRYDE - 'IM GONE' - This one does not spark joy.

04) HUNNI - 'Heartbeat' - When they mention "Promiscious" by Nelly Furtado, I immediately feel like this song is an exact rip off of that song lol, like the beats are so similar.

05) Regina Spektor - 'Don't Leave Me (Ne Me Quitte Pas)' - Regina Spektor should be more appreciated! I like this.

06) RIIZE - 'Impossible' - This is ...... very BTS-esque vibe. At least I don't hate it.

07) Mandisa - 'Bleed The Same ft. TobyMac, Kirk Franklin' - I don't want to hate this song because it's positive at least but it's so cliche and cringy.

08) Coco & Breezy - 'Just Say (ft. Tara Carosielli)' - Surprisingly, I kind of like this.

09) Justice - 'Afterimage (feat RIMON)' - Literally nothing happens for the whole song, it just stayed the same. I would've enjoyed this if I was shopping in H&M but as a song that I listen on purpose, no thank you.

10) Dissy - 'TOKONG' - This gives me headaches literally.

11) Molly Sandén - 'Hålla mig' - Eurodance song really have been recycling beats since 2010s.

12) Fortnite Lobby Track - 'THE HUNTING GROUND' - I hate this game so automatic 0.

13) Zejna - 'Najbolja ' - You guys just can't wait one more week to submit this lol.

14) carolesdaughter  - 'nobody's favorite person, not even my own' - This week is so bad lol, no from me.

15) Reyna Roberts - 'Country Club' - I mean this is quite meh but it's already one of the better songs this week.

16) Kehlani - 'little story' - It's ok.

17) EASYJET ft Scooch - 'All Aboard the Orange Plane (The Eurovision Song)' - LMAO.

18) Blusher - 'Accelerator ' - This week is honestly a bunch of hyperpop song collection, and none of them are for me.

19) Trinity the Tuck - 'TIL DEATH BECOMES US ft. Jujubee' - Vanessa Williams outsold this I'm afraid.

20) Ha Vey - 'Baby I'm The Wolf' - It's actually very cute and I enjoy this.

21) 424 - 'Soñabamos' - Finally some decent music lol.

22) Nilüfer Yanya - 'Like I Say (I runaway)' - This is actually quite good.

23) Danna - 'ATARI' - This is very typical pop song.
27 days 19 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Queen! Wilhelmina Slater you will always be famous
2.        The fact I first heard this song from the Teletubbies…
3.        Honestly living for the batshit energy
4.        This song is a vibe and I dig it
5.        Very twee
6.        It was alright
7.        This was quite cringey, but she has a nice voice
8.        Kind of a vibe
9.        Feels like this could be a runway song
10.        This was a lot!
11.        She always delivers good songs!
12.        Never got into fortnite. Unless its Ava Maxs carcrash of a roblox live then I’m not interested
13.        The drop was really good
14.        Getting my life to this!
15.        So many songs I actually liked this week! I dig the vibe
16.        It’s fine
17.        Nah! I work as cabin crew for easyjet! This is so funny! Also Aberdeen mentioned! Also funny how they are sponsors of Eurovision and we don’t even fly to Sweden. I’m seeing the semi finals and have to fly to Copenhagen!
18.        No clue how I’m giving out points this week because I was vibing a lot to this
19.        Death becomes her is one of my favourite films so I was getting my life to this!
20.        A vibe
21.        Meh not for me
22.        I like how this song builds up
23.        This is basically the Trinity the tuck music video but instead of dying they have an orgy
27 days 19 hours ago
hellocat
01) Vanessa Williams - What a great way to start the week! I'd sell my spleen for Vanessa Williams' legs
02) Jane Bell - This song is just describing what Vanessa did like 2 minutes ago
03) JOYRIDE - I'm so scared. oh, this didn't go where I expected it to. yh I didn't enjoy this
04) HUNNI - I CAN BE PROMISCUOUS LIKE IM NELLY FURRRTADO!!!
05) Regina Spektor - oh this was badddd. I was thinking to myself this was giving 2014 and I went to check and I was correct LMAO. This ain't my vibe
06) RIIZE - okayyy! This was giving summer I was vibing. Not a fan of this kind of music but it works really well here! This was a lot of fun :)
07) Mandisa - I was really vibing the start with the man giving the speech and then the pop beat came on XD. It's just very on the nose the lyrics weren't doing it for me. ARE YOU LEFT ARE YOU RIGHT slaps tho. nice messgae too.
08) Coco & Breezy - ok I really like this, but basic but it works and I was having fun listening!
09) Justice - I got a lil bit excited but this went absolutely nowhere
10) Dissy - the Cha Cha Cha of 2024
11) Molly Sanden - Husavik is a bad song lets all admit that to start. Never like Molly Sanden's music. kinda gives vibes of something to be played in a maccies.....
12) Fortnite Lobby Track - Proud to say I never played Fortnite and never will
13) Zejna - cl Ramonda did outsell. Should have sent this next week
14) carolesdaughter - cant let the gang know i fw this
15) Reyna Roberts - she sung in Blackbiird!! I think I'm slowly becominga country lover because this hit so much!
16) Kehlani - dont really listen to kehlani but this was cutee. Might need to check her out!
17) EASYJET ft Scooch - A great warmup eurovision song before eurovision week! Kinda ate Jess Glynne for breakfast!
18) Blusher - yessssss this hit so much! playlist add :D
19) Trinity the Tuck - I don't really have much to say, this wasn't fun at all
20) Ha Vey -just didn't care about this one. gave strong winter vibes I feel like I'm not in the mood for a song like this rn, just bored me
21) 424 - this was quite nice but a little forgettable in the context of the week
22) Nilufer Yanya - this kind of saved the week icl.
23) Danna - this was such a good closer, love the Spanish and the whole vibe of this song.
27 days 17 hours ago
Tepr
01) Vanessa Williams - not terrible, but doubt I would listen again.
02) Jane Bell - this feels both cheap and obnoxious
03) JOYRYDE - a little intense, but a bop.
04) HUNNI - sounds a little bland , grew on me
05) Regina Spektor - there's just something about this sound that grates me a little me but i dont dislike it
06) RIIZE  - am sounds very familiar, legit feels like a cover. I enjoyed it regardless
07) Mandisa - oh sorry complete cringe, too literal , this stuff only makes the world a worse place sorry..
08) Coco & Breezy - yes chill inoffensive bop.
09) Justice - album is on my list, glad to see them making a comeback.
10) Dissy - I can't handle this right now. OK I did listen to Whole song and it grew on me…
11) Molly Sandén - okay a little samey for me
12) Fortnite Lobby Track - am gagged and a little obsessed
13) Zejna - very dated sorry
14) carolesdaughter - okay interesting,  it felt disjointed, but I can see what it was trying to achieve
15) Reyna Roberts - am no not my kind of country
16) Kehlani - quality produced song
17) EASYJET ft Scooch - okay why are you trying to make me hate eurovision
18) Blusher - oh hello 00s retro dance beat! Hiya
19) Trinity the Tuck - it wasn't terrible
20) Ha Vey - okay very intriguing,  yes please
21) 424 - okay alright,  didn't Pack the punch i needed, but was good
22) Nilüfer Yanya - i love In Your Head, often considered submitting it, this is great
23) Danna - no a little cheesy
27 days 17 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
Vanessa williams: i dont know her but is like a morning news anchor playing at making her music video before the commercials HORRIBLE
27 days 16 hours ago
bibbles
01) Vanessa Williams – shes 61, theres hope for me yet!!
02) Jane Bell – compared to Vanessa Williams, this is irritating.
03) JOYRYDE – vanessa Williams is going up the table!
04) HUNNI – it was okay, not awful! Not as good as Vanessa Williams!
05) Regina Spektor – Vanessa Williams has a better voice.
06) RIIZE – this was not bad, just below Vanessa Williams type good.
07) Mandisa – its okay, should have got Vanessa Williams to sing it!
08) Coco & Breezy – Vanessa Williams would have made this sound so flat!
09) Justice – it’s a bit samey, unlike Vanessa Williams!
10) Dissy – not sure even Vanessa Williams would like this.
11) Molly Sandén – not bad, Vanessa Williams is better.
12) Fortnite Lobby Track – a bit repetitive, unlike Vanessa Williams!
13) Zejna – vanessa Williams would have sung it better!
14) carolesdaughter – Vanessa Williams would swear!
15) Reyna Roberts – started like a very soft zz top, Vanessa Williams would approve.
16) Kehlani – it was bit dreary, which Vanessa Williams is not!
17) EASYJET ft Scooch – So cheesy Vanessa Williams has turned up with crackers!
18) Blusher – they’ve obviously never heard Vanessa Williams sing!
19) Trinity the Tuck – Vanessa Williams is now top!
20) Ha Vey – sounds a bit like Kate Bush, who isn’t Vanessa Williams but is good.
21) 424 – this is nearly as good as Vanessa Williams!
22) Nilüfer Yanya – its not awful, it falls below Vanessa Williams
23) Danna – I have an Atari games console, I wonder if Vanessa Williams has every played one.
27 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Vanessa Williams- FUN!! Wilhelmina Slater the house DOWN!
Jane Bell- TikTok brought me here. MOTHER ATE!
JOYRYDE- This is so CVNT! The beat is everything.
HUNNI- Oh this was sooo CVNT! Completely ate.
Regina Spektor- I love her so much! She is mother and this video was super camp.
RIIZE- Okay but this absolutely slayed harder than I expected!! I am hooked.
Mandisa- OH RIP CHRISTIAN QUEEN. Her voice is glorious!
Coco & Breezy- It felt a bit repetitive but it has a nice beat.
Justice- Interesting song! Feels like a modern 80’s song.
Dissy- Oh this is so camp!
Molly Sandén- I LOVE HER!! She has such a beautiful voice and this song was pretty good imo.
Fortnite Lobby Track- Lmaoo this kinda slaps though!!
Zejna- Come through with the live vocals Queen.
Carolesdaughter- NOW THIS IS WHAT I LIKE!! Love some Emo hyperpop! <333333
Reyna Roberts- Now baby this is CVNTRY!
Kehlani- GORGEOUS VOCALS!!! Song was good.
EASYJET ft Scooch- Another CAMP song/video!!
Blusher- OH!! I love them! I had one of their songs on my TSC playlist. Good pick <3
Trinity the Tuck- SHE IS THE TUCK! I thought this was soooooo CAMP! I LOVED THIS!
Ha Vey- This felt nostalgic, lovely and odd at the same time.
424- LOVE the vocals. This felt like it’s from a 90’s movie soundtrack. LOVE!
Nilüfer Yanya- OH this is sooooo beautiful!! LOVE!!
Danna- Great closer!! Gorgeous vocals!!
27 days 16 hours ago
ianfitz0012
BIBBLES LMAO
27 days 16 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
2- hahaha funny
3- this piece futurist is funny to listen and to watch
4-its okay!
5- oh i remember my friend Carlos Mora from Ecuador now living in indonesia  talk me about her.. yes is good
6-  the video is okay and the song works
7- vocal yes song no

8-i Like this one is basic but ok
9- ¿? No

10- of course yes and we need a king winning tsc

11-  this is fresh

12-yass
13- is not bad but a kinda Messy
14- its not my day to listen sad girls

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!