This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CBR [Round 7]

Topic » CBR [Round 7]

2248 days 2 hours ago
Silver09
Congrats 馃帄馃帀馃巿馃嵕 Robby
2248 days 2 hours ago
Robbyjak
so proud
2248 days 2 hours ago
Silver09
Bennet is going to be so mad 馃槀
2248 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
bennetts not gonna be happy oh well
2248 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Posers...
2248 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
CONGRATULATIONS ROBBY! YOU HAVE WON THE POWER OF VETO!
2248 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
You will have two hours to conduct the POV ceremony. TIm, as Head of Household, you will need to name a replacement nominee in the event that Robby or Kolby is saved.
2248 days ago
Robbyjak
For the past hour and a half I have been praying, asking Christ for a sign on what to do.
I finished, frustrated at the silence. But when I looked up I happened to look at my broken clock. The time flashed 10:52
The sign was clear and obvious. As you all know the 10th book of the new testament is Ephesians. Ephesians 5:2 says
"And walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."

Nothing could be clearer. I know what I must do

I have decided to use the veto on Kolby
2247 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
I have to nom silver

sorry but i know u had something to do with this
2247 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
The final nominees are Silver and Kolby! Eviction votes will be due by tomorrow @ 8:30 AM EST. I will be posting a non-live Head of Household competition shortly afterwards. Apologies for the weird schedule.
2246 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
????

open group

Cool Brother Remodeled [Day 17]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!